15

Tw: thoughts of suicide, interrupted attempt of suicide

Seungmin gazed at the sun. His eyes hurt, but he didn't care. Then he looked down. Down at the cars riding around the city, down at the playground where kids are playing.

"Well well well. Guess what we have here." A familiar voice mocked him.

"Go away Jimin." He said not turning around. He was now staring right in front of him, into nothingness.

"Are you seriously going to jump?" Jimin asked walking over to him.

"Why wouldn't I? There's nothing to live for anymore." Seungmin mumbled changing his posture, sitting down on the small wall he was sitting on. It was on the rooftop.

"Don't say that, you have 7 boyfriends." Jimin scoffed.

"Didn't hear the news?" Seungmin asked, finally looking at him. Jimin shook his head.

"I broke up with them." Seungmin said, Jimin looked at him in shock.

"Why?" He asked. The other boy shrugged.

"Can't say." Seungmin replied.

"Well just- get off there. Life always gets better, stop being so emo and get off there." Jimin scolded. Seungmin scoffed.

"Emo is a clothing style, Jimin." He sighed.

"Cut it mister smarty pants."

Seungmin's head was down when he entered the classroom. This time he took the seat that was as far as possible from Straykids. He thought it would be better if he'd just give in to Sana.

"Hey Jinnie~" He tried to annoy the girl's annoying voice.

"Shut up." Hyunjin's voice scoffed. Seungmin stared at his book.

"Come on Hyunjin aren't you single now? It's okay you can date me instead of that murdere-" Sana was suddenly interupted as a loud slapp sound filled the air. Had Hyunjin slapped her?

"Don't you dare talk about him that way, roach." He spat. Seungmin's eyes widened slightly.

"Guys cut it out!" The teacher walked in and seperated them. Minho took Hyunjin in his lap while Sana sat down in her seat, stubborn.

"Okay everyone today we will learn about-" The lecture was all cloudy for Seungmin again, like he couldn't understand. Everything was muffled, and just then the boy realised he didn't clean the cuts he got earlier.

Throwback

DON'T SKIP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be violence tho... If you're triggered easily I'll just say that Sana cut him on his cheek+neck and beat him up.

"Now that my hyunjinnie is all mine again, don't you think you deserve a punishment?" Sana had asked him. Seungmin frowned at her.

"Sana what are you talking about?" He asked. Seungmin saw people cornering him, some pushed him to the wall and held him there.

"Sana stop it." He hissed out kicking his legs.

"Nah-uh. I'm going to beat that sassiness out of you." Seungmin's eyes widened when she said that, about to yell but a sharp pain in his jaw made him shut up.

"Aww, he's mad." Sana chuckled. Seungmin glared at her.

"Guess I'll have to take care of that." The boy tried to escape but he was no match to 16 guys. Sana kicked him in his stomach multiple times, Seungmin whimpering.

"This is what you get when you're disobedient." She giggled loudly at him. Seungmin was sobbing loudly, everything hurted.

"Now, some last cuts will teach you your lesson won't it?" She asked and pulled a dagger out of her pocket. The boy backed away.

"Aw, don't be scared brat. I'll go easy on you." She teased, Seungmin cried out when the knife cut through his skin. Sana lightly cut the boy's cheek before moving to his neck and also cutting there.

"There." She said when she was satisfied. Seungmin felt limp, so tired, so weak.

"Go." She said, the guys releasing him. Seungmin scrambled up and limped away.