5

Seungmin sighed as he leaned to the wall, his arms crossed as he ignored Chan's lecture.

"And it could get you expelled you could've better- Wait are you even listening to me anymore?" Chan asked.

"To what? Your boring 10 miles long explanation?" Seungmin mumbled sassily as he avoided Chan's gaze.

"Come on pup why are you so sassy today?" The leader sighed. Seungmin's cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.

"Those bitches just pissed me off." The puppy like boy said and sighed again.

"Are you done Chan, I wanna spend time with our puppy too!" Jisung came in whining. Seungmin blushed even more at that.

"Since when am I your puppy? You met me a day ago." He mumbled.

"Because you get all shy and cute when we call you it, plus you are our little naughty pup we need to tame." Minho joined them as he said that. Seungmin looked at him with wide eyes and a flustered expression.

"I- okay, fine." He grumbled.

"Now back to the point, all our classmates think Seungmin killed Choi Donghoon, which isn't true, and they hit some nerves related to Seungmin's mother." Chan explained.

"Ooooh." Felix now suddenly appeared there too. And everyone soon too.

"Why does he look like a tomato?" Jeongin asked out of nowhere. Everyone looked at the boy, then at Chan, then back to Seungmin.

"He's blushing. Who made our cutie blush?" Hyunjin teased.

"Minho said he was our little naughty puppy that we needed to tame." Jisung said. Seungmin avoided their gazes.

"Aww, look at him being all shy~" Changbin teased, walking over to Seungmin and smirking down at him.

"Look at me pup." He said as he grabbed the younger's chin and forced him to look at him.

"We're going to go back into that classroom, and you'll ignore every single comment they say about you. We'll be there to help you through it, okay?" He explained. Seungmin hesitantly nodded, flustered.

"You like my muscles?" Changbin said flexing them. Seungmin nodded.

"Go on, touch them." Changbin ordered. Seungmin blushed heavily as he slid his fingers over Changbin's arm muscles, squeezing them gently.

"You don't do this to everyone?" Seungmin asked his eyes stuck to Changbin's chest.

"He never allows anyone to touch them, I guess he really likes you min." Jeongin mumbled.

"Wha- Really? Everyone thirsts about you!" Seungmin protested.

"Pup, I'm not interested in them. They're all fake pick me girls." Changbin chuckled as he caressed Seungmin's hair.

"I- Whatever." Seungmin stuttered.

"So, wanna be friends Seungminnie?" Hyunjin asked. Seungmin sighed.

"Okay. But if anyone ever talks about my mom like that again, I won't hesitate to smack the shi-"

"Seungmin!"