12

The boy was now in some kind of room. He was just exploring the mansion when he found a room full with boxes. He flipped through the files in them.

"PuppyM." He mumbled looking at the file. Just when he realised that was actually him the door opened and he jumped away, startled.

"Ah... You scared me." He whined holding his head.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, where does it hurt?" Chan cooed kneeling down to Seungmin's level. The boy pouted.

"Here." He said his hand on the back of his head. The leader comforted him and kissed the top of his head multiple times.

"What do you have there in your hands pup?" Chan asked, noticing the file in Seungmin's hands.

"I dunno, I was just exploring and then I found this file of a person who stole my nickname." Seungmin said pouting. Chan chuckled.

"PuppyM is a solo assassin, but you're still our puppy." He said ruffling Seungmin's hair.

"Mhm." Seungmin did feel guilty about lying to Chan, he hummed and ignored the feeling that crept up on him.

"Now pup, why don't we go somewhere ?" Chan asked grabbing Seungmin by his leash, whipping the boy's head up so he was forced to face him. The boy blushed.

"Mhm." Seungmin hummed. The older led him to some kind of office, everyone was seated there too.

"Aww did our little pup finally join us~" Hyunjin teased. Seungmin blushed when Chan forcefully put the puppy like boy on Changbin's lap.

"Yes." He said. Changbin grabbed him by his leash.

"Yes who?" The older asked him.

"Yes master~" Seungmin sang, too flustered to think. Changbin cooed at him for a bit until Jisung grabbed their attention.

"Okay, we have to investigate this. It's no other choice but to find it out, Minho-yah. But you'll be safe on Chan's lap won't you?" Jisung comforted the boy who was sitting on Chan's lap.

"Okay." Minho mumbled. Chan had wrapped his arms around Minho's waist, Minho holding onto him tightly.

"Let's begin then." Jisung said. Seungmin was confused about what was going on, so he met Changbin's gaze.

"Ji, Seungmin doesn't understand." Changbin said, caressing Seungmin's sides.

"Oh, Seungie you've heard about what happened to Minho's dad right?" Jisung asked in a cooing tone. Seungmin nodded, looking at him with doe eyes.

"Well we have to figure out who did this crime. We'll watch the camera footage again, and try to make a conclusion." Jisung explained making the other nod.

"Okay, let's start it." The quokka like boy said and started the video,  taking a seat next to Chan+Minho.

The video starts with some hooded man coming in. Seungmin takes a closer look and gasps when he realised that was him.

"Shh, it's okay Seungie." Changbin comforted him. Seungmin felt like guilt was eating him alive when the mood shifted and the gun was pointed at Mr. Lee. Just when he was about to see litteral gore Changbin quickly covered the younger's eyes, and ears so he couldn't hear.