8

The day was really emberassing but quite enjoyable for Seungmin. The boy was teased all day, and he went home with a good feeling.

"Finally home. Let's look over my list." Seungmin mumbled deep in thought and took place at his desk. He looked through the pages of names he had written on there, almost all of them marked.

"Well well well, who do we have here. If it isn't Lee Dohyun." Seungmin said his lips curling into a smirk. He flipped some pages looking for the one dedicated to the man.

"Ah! There it is." He said finding him.

Lee Dohyun

Lee Dohyun

Killed Kim Daeun with a gun,
Got away with it

Wife died

Kim Daeun
Mother of Kim Seungmin

Kim DaeunMother of Kim Seungmin

"Mom." Seungmin mumbled looking at her picture. He gently slid his finger over it.

"I'm sorry what he did to you. Don't worry, I'll get revenge." Seungmin mumbled quietly opening his computer. He found the man's location in less than 3 minutes.

"Hah, stupid." He mumbled getting up from his chair. He stretched his body before putting on his assassin suit, leaving his appartement. An evil grin had taken place on his lips as he jumped from building to building. Nobody noticed him in the dark sky.

"This is it." Seungmin mumbled after a while. He was at the big mansion and sneaked into Lee Dohyun's room. Hiding in the closet, Seungmin waited for the man to come in.

"Phew... All these chocolate children begging for food are so annoying." A deep male voice scoffed. Lee Dohyun.

"Like shut up, nobody cares about you if you're chocolate coloured." The man had huffed out. Seungmin pressed on the button in his hands then the door went closed, and locked with a click.

"Lee Dohyun." He chuckled, getting out of the closet. He pointed a gun with a silencer at him.

"Wha- Who are you!" The man demanded. Seungmin smirked at him.

"Someone." He teased. The older sighed.

"Why are you here then, someone?" He asked. Seungmin's smirk grew at that.

"To give you your well deserved karma, Lee." He said smiling. Seungmin got closer to Mr. Lee pointing it at his head.

"Should I kill you like you killed my mother? Hm? Want me to shoot your brains out, Dohyun?" Seungmin suggested. The man's eyes widened in fear as he dropped to his knees.

"P-please! I'll do anything!" He stuttered looking desperately at Seungmin.

"Hmm, I don't think that's fair. Mister Lee." He smiled looking at him with apologetic eyes. The fact that they were fake and staring at him with a cold stare, made Mr. Lee shiver.

"Come on buy! Your mom was damn worthless!" The man yelled. Seungmin clicked his tongue.

"Says the one who calls people with a different skin colour chocolate people." He scoffed kicking Mr. Lee.

"Shut it boy! Your mother could only make one child, one child! Don't you know how patheti-"

*BANG*