10

Seungmin happily walked into school the next day. He finally killed the man who killed his mother, so he was happy. Well until he saw Sana's dumb face.

"Hey Minnie~ Killed another guy last night?" She teased. Seungmin rolled his eyes and walked off to his seat. There was a note on his desk.

Rooftop
-your friends

Seungmin chuckled and pulled it off his desk, thinking it was just a joke of Sana or Jimin. But then he got a message from Hyunjin.

When are you coming pup? We need some help with a sad cat :(

He quickly got up and rushed to the rooftop. There he was greeted by Jisung.

"Hey Seungmin." Jisung said silently. Seungmin looked at him with a frown, his behaviour was really off.

"What's going on?" He mumbled, his gaze landing on Minho. The boy looked really sad, sitting next to Chan.

"Come closer." Jisung nudged him and Seungmin did as told.

"His dad died last night." The boy whispered into his ear making Seungmin's eyes widen. He couldn't have killed Minho's father right? No, it was problaby just a coincidence.

"Really?" He gasped. Jisung nodded sadly, so Seungmin made his way to Minho and sat on his lap so they were facing.

"I'm sorry for you Minho." He mumbled, hugging the older. Minho held onto him tightly as silent sobs started to escape his mouth.

"Let it out kitty, puppy's here for his owner." Seungmin teased and hugged the older tighter. Minho cried for some minutes, exhausted after that and falling asleep. Seungmin put him in his lap.

"My poor boy." He mumbled pouting.

"Thank you Minnie, we couldn't call him down." Felix sighed with a smile.

"You're welcome master~" He teased and chuckled, running his fingers through Minho's hair.

"Want to go do something fun, Minho-yah? Or do you want me to come over and cuddle you?" Seungmin asked.

"Cuddle." Minho mumbled. Everyone nodded and made their way to the van. The drive home was silent, nobody dared to say a word.

"We're here." Chan said when they finally arrived. He parked the car in their garage and the boys went to Minho's room, Seungmin immediately getting pulled on the bed.

"Woah! Minnie." Seungmin chuckled and layed down. Minho layed on top of him, snuggling into his neck.

"Goodnight." He cooed at the boy.

"Night pup." Minho mumbled falling asleep.

When Seungmin woke up he was met by a curious kitty painting his body with his lips.

"Wha- goodmorning." Seungmin mumbled, just letting Minho kiss all over him.

"Minnie, can I be your boyfriend?" Caught him off guard. Minho had just asked him if they can date, Seungmin sat there for a bit looking at him.

"I-if you don't w-want to it's fine. I understand i-if you don't want to date 7 g-guys-" Seungmin smashed his lips on the olders, stopping his non stop stuttering. The kiss was rough and filled with hunger.

"That's my answer. I'd love to date you all." He said with a smile. Minho smiled back, lifting the boy up and carrying him to the dinner table.