7

After a while Seungmin calmed down and sat peacefully on Minho's lap, watching tv while the members were sitting next to him.

"Hey Seungmin." Minho said grabbing the younger's attention.

"Yes?" Seungmin asked moving to him curiously.

"I have a dare for you, are you willing to do it pup?" Minho asked. Seungmin blushed at the nickname.

"What is it?" He asked moving his attention back to the tv. Minho didn't answer as he fastened something around Seungmin's neck, making the younger gasp.

"Wear this for the whole day." He demanded smirking at him.

"I-is this a collar?" Seungmin stuttered, inspecting it.

"Mhm. It says here 'Good Puppy'" Minho said tracing the words.

"We will be able to control you too puppy." Chan said as he got up and walked over to the boy. Seungmin was confused until the older pulled out a leash and attached it to his neck.

"Pretty puppy." He praised the boy while Seungmin blushed furiously.

"W-we should get going." He mumbled trying to escape, but one tug at his collar made him fall to his knees.

"Aww, pup ask for permission." Changbin now had the leash in his hands, teasing.

"Can we p-please go to school?" Seungmin stuttered flustered.

"Good boy, so obedient." Jisung chuckled. The leaders were smirking at their subby boy.

"Let's get going you horny fucks." Jeongin scoffed as he stood up, walking over to Seungmin and picking him up. He was surprisingly strong as he carried the boy to their van.

"Innie you are so strong." Seungmin mumbled when he had taken a seat while Jeongin chuckled.

"Anything for my pup~" He teased. Everyone chuckled at that and they drove off to school. On the ride Seungmin was deep in thought, would they still treat him the same when he knew who he actually was? What crimes he had committed?

"Seungmin, you're zoning out." Felix was there to snap him out of his thoughts.

"What you thinking about cutie boy~" Hyunjin asked him teasingly. Seungmin sighed.

"Just about things." He mumbled not in the mood. They all seemed to notice that.

"Is something wrong Minnie?" Jisung asked curiously. Seungmin nodded. Wait, why is he being so honest?

"What's bugging you then, pup?" Chan now spoke up, his eyes glued to the road.

"I just don't want to smack the shit out of Sana." Seungmin said shyly.

"We'll make sure you won't do that  puppy, don't you remember? You're in our control." Jeongin teased tugging at his leash. Just then Chan did a sharp turn making Seungmin throw himself onto Jeongin.

And then, their lips were latched together. They were looking at eachother with shock before Seungmin leaned back in and kissed him needily.

"H-hm~" He whimpered quietly when they fought for dominance, ofcourse Jeongin won.

"Innie~" He moaned as they hungrily made out. After a while of Seungmin's muffled moans filling the car and Jeongin's little growls, everyone finally had enough. Chan stopped the car and parked it.

"Give me kisses too! Come here puppy, damn you're so cute." Jisung growled latching himself onto the other. He grinding his knee to Seungmin's crotch as he kissed him roughly.

"H-hyung-ah~" Seungmin whined. Jisung pinned the boy's wrists above his head and kissed him so hard that the puppy like boy ended up laying down.

"C-chan hyung." He stuttered suddenly seeing the older towering over him.

When they walked into the classroom Seungmin was plastered with hickeys painting his skin, all over his body.