18

Seungmin woke up with his head laying on someone's lap. He saw Minho's face looking down at him as he gazed back.

"Good morning darling." Minho said running his fingers through Seungmin's hair. The boy groaned.

"What happened?" He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. Minho chuckled at him.

"Cute~" He cooed squeezing Seungmin's cheeks. After that Seungmin went quiet again, the guilt was swallowing him again.

"Seungie. Tell us what happened last night." Jisung said, Seungmin didn't answer like usually. Minho decided to take control.

"Puppy, tell your hyung's what happened last night." He demanded. Seungmin pouted.

"Um so-" Ofcourse he was interupted by Sana.

"Jinnie! Why did you need me?" She screeched loudly.  Sana was trying to hug Hyunjin put the boy pushed her away- like usual.

"What did you do to Seungmin?" He asked.

"What about that damn brat?" She scoffed glaring at Seungmin.

"Get off his lap, dog." She yelled. Seungmin was about to get up but Minho held him down.

"He's going nowhere, and you too until you explain." He said.

"Look I didn't know rat poisoning can actually hurt people, okay?" She sighed. Sana glared at Seungmin, so he wouldn't say the truth.

"Seungmin- tell me the truth." Minho demanded. The boy's breath hitched.

"I-i warned her. She t-told me to eat it." Seungmin stuttered out. Minho cooed at him.

"Good boy, being so obedient." He praised. Sana scoffed loudly.

"Do you know what he did?" She asked. Minho tilted his head.

"I'll tell you just what he did, Minho." She smirked. Jisung jumped up and tried to run away, but he was quickly grabbed by Minho. The older back hugged him.

"N-no." Seungmin stuttered with pleading eyes.

"You ratted me out, this is your karma. Kim Seungmin killed your father Lee Minho!" Sana shouted with a big grin on her face. Seungmin's attempts of escape were useless as Minho was way stronger than him.

"Is that true, pup?" He asked. Seungmin lowered his head, tears rolling down his cheeks. He nodded shamefully.

"I'm sorry-" He mumbled before dropping down on his knees in front of Minho.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-" He sobbed loudly.

"Oh he's sorry! He's sorry, huh!" Sana chuckled loudly. It was getting easy for Seungmin to breath as he mumbled out a series of 'sorry' over and over again.

"Seungie." Minho mumbled before kneeling down to Seungmin's level. The boy kept mumbling the word 'sorry'. Minho wiped his tears.

"It's okay." He whispered and took Seungmin into his arms. The boy sobbed shakily, holding onto Minho tightly. The older hugged him.

"Shh~" He whispered calming Seungmin down. The boy hickupped when Minho released him.

"I'm sorry hyung." He mumbled staring at the floor. Minho gently put two fingers under the boy's chin, about to speak.

"What the fuck... He literally shot your father, on purpose! Break up with him already!" Sana yelled.

"Duck tape her mouth." Changbin ordered. Hyunjin happily stood up and roughly taped Sana's mouth shut.

"Okay darling, tell me. Why did you do it?" Minho asked. Seungmin guiltily looked down.

"Here are my eyes, pup." Minho teased with a smirk. Seungmin blushed.

"H-he... He..." Seungmin stuttered out. How was he going to say this.

"Spit it out." Minho cooed.

"He killed my mom."