16

When class ended Seungmin tried to leave quickly again, but was interrupted by Sana.

"Hey weirdo, here's my homework. I want it done for tomorrow." Sana ordered forcefully shoving it in his hands. Seungmin nodded not daring to make eye contact.

"Not going to talk? Gosh you're worthless." Sana chuckled at him. Seungmin didn't reply as he hung his head low.

"Leave him alone, Sana." A oh so familiar voice said making Seungmin confused. It belonged to Lee Minho who now had an iron grip on Seungmin.

"Just leave him, Minnie. He's my new pet." Sana smiled proudly.

"Pet?" Minho mumbled, moving his gaze to Seungmin.

"Yes, he basically does anything I want now!" Sana chuckled ruffling Seungmin's hair.

"Let's go." Minho demanded at Seungmin, the boy looked up this time. He met eyes with Sana who sighed.

"Fine you can go, but don't be disobedient." She ordered. Seungmin nodded and let Minho drag him to somewhere.

"Why are you letting her bully you?" Minho asked as he sat Seungmin down on a bed. They were now in the school nurse's office. The boy didn't answer.

"What's going on?" Minho asked again. When he got no response he just sighed and started cleaning Seungmin's wounds, while the boy could just sit there with a guilty face.

"Who hurt you?" Minho asked. Still no response.

"Seungmin who hurt you?" Minho asked louder this time, but Seungmin didn't talk. Minho sat on the bed and pulled him on his lap so that they were facing.

"Kim Seungmin, tell me who hurt you right now." Minho demanded grabbing Seungmin's chin. The boys cheeks flushed a crimson red.

"I-I can't say." He stuttered.

"Why not, pup." Seungmin felt like Minho's prey as the boy said that. The older was staring at him dominantly.

"I-i... U-uh." Seungm in stuttered. Minho's lips turned into a smirk.

"Tell me, pup." He demanded. Seungmin was about to tell him everything that happened when Sana came in.

"Time to go pet." She said and pulled him off Minho. The older was about to protest but stopped when Seungmin followed Sana out of the room.

Seungmin was sitting on the couch in Sana's living room. The other was making him something while he had to gracefully sit on her couch, doing her homework.

"Pet! I have some food for you." Sana said and handed him a bowl. She had put in meat and vegetables, it honestly looked disgusting.

"Thank you." Seungmin mumbled starting to eat.

"I added some rat poison in it, just for you." Sana said making Seungmin spit out his food.

"Rat poisoning can kill me..." He said. Sana scoffed.

"Eat it! This is your punishment for talking with Jinnie's friends." She said and crossed her arms.

"Hyunjin doesn't even like yo-" The boy was interrupted by receiving a rough slap against his right cheek.

"What did you just say? Apolagise!" She demanded. Seungmin gulped.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Louder."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." Seungmin muttered out.  After a while Sana finally accepted his apology.

"Good boy. Now, eat your food."