2

Hyunjin was just casually flirting with Seungmin, trying to get him to allow them to walk him home. When he was interrupted by a girl named Sana.

"Can I speak to you for a bit?" Sana asked.

"Sure." Hyunjin replied and followed the girl to the girl's bathroom.

"Why are we in the girl's bathroom?" Hyunjin asked.

"Just so no one hears us. Anyways, you wanted to hear about that bitch Seungmin right?" Sana asked. That caught the attention of someone else.

"Are you gossiping about Kim?" A girl asked as she walked out of her cubby and joined them.

"Yeah. Jinnie doesn't know what happened." Sana replied.

"Well, Seungmin shot his dad three times with a gun." The girl said sighing. Hyunjin looked at them with a shocked expression.

"Yup, that's why everyone's scared of him. He also beat up most of the  bullies." Sana explained.

"Oh- So he's a sassy one." Hyunjin asked.

"Mhm." Sana hummed.

"Ah, well. See you later." Hyunjin said about to leave but of course he was interrupted by Sana.

"Wait you're seriously going to that freak?" She asked scoffing.

"Yeah." Hyunjin said tilting his head.

"But Jinnie, don't you see it! He wants you. You're mine aren't you?" Sana protested with a pout.

"Sana listen..." Hyunjin sighed grabbing her attention.

"How many times have I told you that I'm gay! I don't like you, why can't you just accept that!" He complained. Sana however wasn't satisfied with that.

"We all know you like me Jinnie, just admit it~" Sana teased and roughly grabbed Hyunjin's face, kissing him passionately. The other pushed her away.

"What the hell! Fuck off and never talk to me ever again, bitch!" Hyunjin yelled kicking her knees so she fell down, and storming out of the room. Chan somehow caught up to him.

"Hyunjin calm down. What happened?" He asked grabbing his wrist. Hyunjin stopped sighing.

"Sana fucking kissed me." He growled out. Chan quickly noticed his behaviour.

"Hyunjinnie, take some deep breaths. Your hyungs here, you're safe with your hyung." Chan cooed and pulled Hyunjin in a hug. The younger melted.

"C-chan, I hate her s-so much." Hyunjin whimpered as he calmed down.

"I know, I know." Chan comfortly mumbled.

When Seungmin was walking through the hallway, someone bumped into him on purpose making him fall. He groaned.

"Fucking bitch, why can't you watch where you're going? You think you're a mean girl but actually your nothing close to her, nobody thinks you're cool so when are you going to fucking stop it?" Seungmin spat hitting a few nerves.

"T-that's not true! Anyways, I told your little friend about what you did last year." She sighed. Seungmin got back to his feet and leaned closer to in, whispering in her ear.

"I will slit your throat if you do something like that ever again." And then casually walked away, making sure to bump into her shoulder on purpose too.

"Wha- A pussy like you won't do that!" Sana protested.

"Ask my dad." Seungmin yelled back with a smirk. Sana became quiet at that.

"Bye~" He sang teasingly leaving the school.