20(END)

The months flew over and just before Seungmin knew it it was graduation day. He was happy. Even Jimin was nice to him since the boy was desperately trying to better himself.

"Look at that cute smile~" Felix teased and squeezed the boy's cheeks.

"Lixie~" Seungmin whined. The other chuckled.

"Here, an apology." He said and pecked the boy's cheek. Seungmin giggled at that, hugging him.

"Woop woop who's ready for graduation!" Hyunjin came in and joined their hug.

"Me, i've been waiting for this my entire life." Seungmin chuckled.

"You're going to do so well with your valedictorian speech darling, I'm so excited to see you in the spotlight." Minho said. When had he gotten here-

"Yeah. Are you nervous?" Jisung asked, wait when did they all arrive here? Sigh.

"Kind off." Seungmin said and started to fiddle with his robe.

"It'll be fine, we'll be there for you if anything happens." Chan said also magically appearing.

"Thank you hyungs, now let's go; it's starting in 5 minutes!" He squeeled dragging them all with him. They ran to the auditorium and took a seat, waiting for it to start.

"Welcome fellow 12th graders, I hope you guys are excited to finally finish your school time. But don't be too fast! You can better go to college or university. Anyways, come to stage when I call your name." The principal announced. They all went on stage, skz taking pictures and videos of each other's speaches. And then it came.

"Now, please welcome our valedictorian on stage. Kim Seungmin!" Seungmin felt lots of cheering as he stood up and walked onto the stage. He bowed before taking the microphone in his hands.

"Um hello, everyone. I'm Kim Seungmin. You may have known me as the school's outcast, or the popular guys' boyfriend. But actually I'm way more than that." He started with a smile.

"I love to tease, I get flustered easily and I can be sassy sometimes. I've always waited for this moment and now I'm actually standing, here. Haha." He chuckled nervously. Everyone laughed.

"But I want to thank my 7 boyfriends. Yes, I have 7 boyfriends. There's nothing wrong with it. We all love each other so much, love you guys by the way." He said waving at them. They blew him a kiss.

"Thank you for your attention." He said and bowed again, before leaving the stage and sitting back with skz. They all praised him.

"Okay guys, now the moment we have all been waiting for. Stand up." The principal announced and excited giggles were heard everywhere as they stood up and held their graduation cap.

"3, 2, 1... Congratulations!" The principal yelled. Everyone threw their caps in the air and cheered, hugging each other. Some even crying.

"Guys, we did it." Seungmin giggled.

"Group hug!"

Here it comes...

The end

A/n

AHHHHHHH

This ending makes me feel that familiar feeling that you always get when there's a good ending!!

Thank you so much for all the support and love you have been giving, it really means a lot and makes my day. Bye <3 <3 <3