3

Seungmin gazes at the man laying on the floor. He had a mask on, hiding his features. He just killed a rapist who also engaged in human trafficking.

"Disgusting." He mumbled and left the scene. Pulling off the silencer of his gun and putting it in his pocket, while also hiding the gun as he fleed from the scene. After a walk he finally got home.

"Choi Donghoon, check." He mumbled marking the man's name in his notebook. He put it back in the drawer and stretched.

"Gosh, I'm so tired." Seungmin mumbled and headed straight to bed.

"Chan, Changbin, Jisung!" Jeongin was calling out. He arrived in the kitchen and saw Jisung there.

"Jisung hyung!" Jeongin called again running to him. The older quickly turned around and looked at him.

"Innie, are you alright?" Jisung asked as he stood up and held the younger's hands. Jeongin was panting.

"Heh- PuppyM has- hm." Jeongin whimpered out.

PuppyM was a popular assasin, why he's so popular? Nobody ever found any proof of his crimes. The only way they knew was the way he shot the same place in the head every time

"Hm? PuppyM has striked again?" Jisung asked, his voice calming Jeongin. The younger nodded.

"Who was it this time?" Chan asked. He had just came in and picked up some of their conversation.

"Choi Donghoon." Jeongin replied.

"Ah, the pervert human trafficker." Changbin had suddenly came in too, joining in the conversation.

"Where did you all come from?" Jisung asked curiously as he chuckled.

"I was just passing by." Changbin said shrugging his shoulders. Just then a pair of sneaky hands grabbed Jisung's ass. The quokka like boy protested.

"Yah! Lee Minho, you little sneaky cat." Jisung yelled and chased the older who quickly ran away.

Seungmin was walking down the street to school. He really didn't want to go to class today, so he was thinking about just skipping. Well of course his silence was interrupted by a loud honk.

"Seungmin! Hey!" A familiar annoying voice said. The boy sighed and looked at Hyunjin with a raised eyebrow.

"What." He mumbled.

"Aren't you tired of walking?" The youngest of them, Jeongin, asked. Seungmin huffed.

"Why would I go into a car with you dipshits." He mumbled.

"Kim Seungmin what's up with your attitude!" Minho growled at him. Seungmin scoffed.

"I don't know, ask my dad." He said laughing. That grabbed Hyunjin's attention.

"Didn't you shoot him?" He asked making Seungmin smirk and look at them.

"Exactly." He whispered loud enough for them to ear and winked, before sprinting away. Ofcourse he was faster than the damn car.

"Yah! Kim Seungmin!" Minho yelled while the boy just giggled as he ran away. When he arrived at the school he hid himself, the other's being shocked when they couldn't find him.