13

"Are you okay Seungmin? You look a bit pale..." Jisung asked, observing the other.

"C-can I go take a w-walk?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't think you're in the right mind, Seungie." Minho said with a soft voice.

"N-no I'm fine. I just need to... Process." Seungmin explained. The leaders thought about it for a bit until agreeing, letting the boy go. Seungmin felt uneasy as he walked out of the mansion and down the road. His mind was clouded.

"I'll just go grab some coffee." He mumbled walking off. He felt so weird, he had killed Minho's father. His boyfriend's dad. Seungmin almost didn't realise someone pulling him.

"Hey! Get off!" He yelled. The girl stopped.

"Shut it, let's talk." Sana said. Seungmin was really confused how she was literally everywhere.

"What do you want now?" He said. Sana smiled, they were in a silent area. Nobody is around them.

"I know your little secret." She smirked as she twirled her hair between her fingers.

"And what may that be?" Seungmin scoffed.

"I know you killed Dohyun." Seungmin felt his world sinking when that left Sana's mouth.

"W-what?" He stuttered with wide eyes.

"Oh no, you wouldn't want your little boyfriend to find it out and torture you? He's never left people without a single scratch." Sana teased, pouting.

"Just tell me what you want." Seungmin said sighing as he crossed his arms.

"Break up with your boyfriend's, so Hyunjin will be all mine again." Sana said in a lovesick voice. Seungmin gulped.

"Sana... I really love them." He said. Sana scoffed at that.

"Oh they love you, look at this!" Sana said pulling out her phone and showing the boy a picture. It was Hyunjin and Sana... Kissing.

"See, I don't care! Give me back what's mine." She spat at him. Seungmin felt himself tearing up as he shakily pulled out his phone, calling Hyunjin's number.

"I don't want to." He mumbled.

"Do it!" Sana yelled. After some seconds he heard Hyunjin's voice.

"Are you okay, honey? Do you need us to come pick you up?" Hyunjin's sweet and caring voice was heard. Seungmin took a deep breath.

"I want to break up." Seungmin said.

"What baby what happened? Why are you saying this?" Hyunjin asked, his voice cracking a bit.

"I can't explain it guys. I'm breaking up with you, final." Seungmin said and closed his eyes as he bit on his lip harshly.

"Seungmin tell us what's wrong." He heard Chan's voice say. Seungmin quickly hung up before they could convince him more.

"H-here, happy?" He stuttered.

"Very." Sana said with a smile. Her eyes landed on his neck.

"What are you wearing? Is that a collar!" She chuckled loudly. Seungmin cried and turned away, following the route to his house. He arrived after a while and jumped in his bed, forgetting to take his clothes off.

Prepare readers, this will be a tough ride