NC: Chapter 1

July 15th of the lunar calendar, the old site of 211 Yanhu Villa District, Changdong City.

"It has been 11 years since Bai Yingzhi's fire tragedy. 11 years ago today, the female artist Bai Yingzhi and her husband were buried in a sea of fire in his house. The cause of the fire is unknown. After the accident, 13 corpses were found burned beyond recognition in the ruins..."

"At that time, Bai Yingzhi's only son was rescued in time. He recovered and became the only survivor of that tragedy."

The supernatural anchor Hei Cha (Dark Tea) turned on the flashlight. The pale light beam swept over the ground full of ashes and stopped on the yellowing wall near the window.

This wall was slightly different from other places. There were no traces of it being burnt black and was out of place in the mansion that had been reduced to rubble by fire.

Hei Cha's hand paused under the camera. He just wanted to go over to take a look when the older brother in charge of filming interrupted him and said, "Speak louder. The noise is a bit unclear."

Noise? This ghost house was quiet. Where was the sound? Hei Cha jokingly placed his face in front of the mobile phone camera and whispered, "Is this clearer? 13 people died here in that year so it is normal for there to be noise. Everyone, please bear with me."

The cameraman brother's hand shook obviously and the flashlight in Hei Cha's hand seemed a bit weaker.

Fortunately, it was the 15th that night and the moonlight was just right. White light fell toward the ground.

"There is a popular forum post that says the surviving young master was born blind and possessed a very yin physique. He was possessed by evil spirits soon after birth. Bai Yingzhi spent a lot of money on Taoist priests and masters to suppress it but there was no way. She couldn't hold back the strong yin. However, she was reluctant to send the child away. She kept raising him carefully until the ghost festival that year when the young master was 8 years old. Hundreds of ghosts came out and the possessed young master burned the entire house to the ground to find substitutes for the evil spirit."

"At that time, Bai Yingzhi was preparing for a new horror movie. It has been too long so I couldn't discover the name of the movie. In any case, it is full of supernatural events and is quite strange."

The breathing of the cameraman became heavier. Hei Cha was also a bit scared after talking about it so he pretended to joke lightly, "Are you afraid? Where are you going?"

"Let's hurry and leave. It looks like it is going to rain. This place is far from the city and it isn't easy to take a taxi..." The cameraman licked his dry lips."

"Okay, but you should hold the phone steady. Why are you shaking? The barrage is full of scolding." Hei Cha said as he looked at the live broadcast screen.

"I'm not shaking. I've been steady the whole time. Don't wrong me."

"If it isn't you who is shaking—"

Hei Cha felt bad the moment he said this. His throat became dry and he swallowed with difficulty while sweat dripped down his back.

The last trace of blood on the face of the man shooting with his mobile phone also faded...

[Who else is there except you?]

The line that raised a flag in horror movies made the atmosphere extremely strange in an instant and the two people tacitly fell silent. A moment later, the cameraman smiled wryly. "I was teasing you. I shook it just now."

Sometimes a lie could ease the tension a bit.

"Okay, let's walk through both floors before going back... " Hei Cha's voice had changed dramatically.