Just after Old Yu finished speaking, Chi Nan sniffed hard and two streams of blood flowed down.

"I just praised you casually and you got a nosebleed?" Old Yu didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Hei Cha held his forehead. "Is it the blood that wasn't cleaned just now... f*k, why are you bleeding even more?"

Chi Nan took a tissue from Song Yue and wiped his nose. "Perhaps I stayed up too late these days."

"No." Old Yu frowned. "There is a reason for any abnormal physical reaction in the Nightmare World. I just said you have talent. Don't take it lightly."

"Perhaps it is the bowl of medicine..." Hei Cha's expression changed dramatically as he looked worriedly at Chi Nan, who kept wiping his nose.

Chi Nan blocked his nose with a tissue and raised his head to stop the bleeding. "The medicine is too strong."

Hei Cha, "......"

"Now there are only eight wall lamps left in the living room." Cheng Xu lay against the guardrail, his expression not very good. "There were 10 people when we came in, plus the three members of Bai Yingzhi's family and the maid. This villa has a total of 14 people."

The young man who rarely spoke frowned. "Hei Cha said there was a report in the news. In the fire at Bai Yingzhi's villa, 13 people died. In other words, only one of us can live in the end?"

Everyone had vaguely guessed some things but they didn't dare express their terrible thoughts. It was as if once their words were exposed, it would become real.

Cheng Xu told them, "Don't forget, it was the young master who survived in the end?"

Nan Lu opened her mouth. "Do we have to kill the young master NPC and fight for the only survival spot?"

Everyone fell silent. A moment later, Old Yu said, "As far as I know, even difficult battle royales in the Nightmare World won't have only one person surviving."

There was a pause before he thought of something. He pulled out his script and turned straight to the end. "Have you noticed that the resume after the script isn't quite right?"

"What isn't right?" Hearing this, everyone turned to the object they had regarded as ominous and never wanted to take another look. They wanted to tear up and burn the script but the more they looked, the more confused they became.

Song Yue said, "I have read this resume before but it obviously isn't my own. I think it should be the 'identity' assigned to me in the Nightmare instance. This identity matches Bai Yingzhi's statement. However, there isn't anything apart from the name, gender, birthday, graduate school and professional information so I didn't worry too much."

The social animal Song Yue added, "If I really used this resume to find a job, I would starve to death."

"Useful information is often hidden in the most common details." Old Yu raised an eyebrow. "When writing a resume, do you write your detailed date of birth?"

Song Yue opened the resume again and her expression became even more confused. "I wouldn't have paid attention to this if you hadn't mentioned it. I have seen many people write the year, month and day on resumes but this even has the time written..." She shook her head. "Is it an act of confusion?"

Chi Nan turned to Hei Cha when he heard this. "Do you know how to read the birth date fortune?"

Hei Cha became confused at the sudden question. "Eh? Yes, do you want me to calculate it?"

Chi Nan nodded. "Yes, calculate the birth dates on the resumes. Perhaps there will be some clues."

Hei Cha understood the meaning and started to study the birth dates on the resumes. The more he looked, the gloomier his face became. "F*k, our assigned identities... they are people with extremely yin birth dates."