9

After Bai Yingzhi left, the living room fell into a dead silence. For a moment, fear and suspicion filled the air. Everyone had difficulty breathing as their gazes shifted over each other's faces.

"T-The victim isn't me. Don't kill me..." Nan Lu spread open her blank script and placed it in the center of the table to prove it to Hei Cha and everyone.

An Ran glared at her. "If everyone opens their script like you, won't the 'victim' be forced to reveal themselves?"

Nan Lu was stunned and covered her mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't think so much. I was too afraid..."

An Ran rolled her eyes without saying a word.

Hei Cha rubbed his face irritably. "F*k the audition. There is no way I can kill someone. Sleep with your head covered tonight and ignore everyone!"

"Little streamer, you can't help it in the Nightmare World." Old Yao raised his eyebrow in a matter of fact way. "If you don't follow the script and choose a negative way to muddle through, not only will you fail to increase your favorability but the victim will be punished along with you."

Hei Cha laughed angrily and picked up the script on the table. "Is it that in this ridiculous setting, I really have to kill someone? It is crazy..."

The old sleepwalkers present were unable to answer this question. There was a moment of silence before Cheng Xu sighed. "This dream maker is too abnormal. He is actually playing a killing game."

Chi Nan pushed his script directly to Hei Cha. "Help me see if the victim is me?"

Hei Cha was stunned for a moment before pushing the script back to Chi Nan. "Forget it. This time, don't ask me. What if..."

"It's fine." Chi Nan didn't care. "Acting sounds like a plot point that can increase favorability. If it is completed well, you can probably get a lot of favorability in the end."

His remarks shocked everyone present. Old Yu directly took Chi Nan's script and opened it. Then in everyone's horrified gaze, he spread open his hands. "You are thinking too much. It isn't you."

"It is a pity." Chi Nan pursed his lips.

Old Yu saw his calm appearance and asked with interest, "If it was you, what were you planning to do?"

Chi Nan had already thought about it. "Didn't the script say that the bloodier it is, the better? Go to the kitchen to get some blood and a murder weapon. Create a murder scene and then sleep."

The slightly bald man sneered. "You are fu*king talking too lightly. What about keeping the corpse that is mentioned in the script? Can you get through with a bit of blood and sleeping? Are you dreaming?"

"I happened to be assigned the role of 'corpse' last night. I should be able to appear in the audition as a 'corpse' today, right?" Chi Nan answered.

The group, "......" It seemed to make sense.

Chi Nan added, "The script didn't say that you can't find a substitute actor. It doesn't matter who gets the role of 'victim.' I can go to the scene of the crime and be the 'stand-in corpse' for the victim."

The group was silent once he finished. Then Old Yu laughed. "I think it is pretty reliable."

Cheng Xu nodded. "Indeed. Now it seems that only this method can be tried."

"This kid is talented." Old Yu hit Cheng Xu's arm while smiling. "Who made a bet last night that the little blind man would be the second one to die? Well?"

"Sigh." Cheng Xu turned his head awkwardly and whispered, "Wait until we get out of this ghostly place and then I will transfer the money to you. I don't break my promises."