NC: Chapter 3

Everyone instantly relaxed except for Chi Nan, whose expression changed slightly.

"This is the nightmare instance with the highest beauty index that I've ever seen."

"Bai Yingzhi is so good looking."

"The goddess of my childhood is simply perfect!"

As everyone was immersed in Bai Yingzhi's face, Chi Nan wondered, "In the nightmare world, are there many instances that are based on reality?"

Due to his girlfriend's presence, it was inconvenient for Cheng Xu to look so he seriously answered Chi Nan, "Not many. They can be said to be very rare. Most of them are scenes and stories made up by the dream makers."

Chi Nan asked, "So the people from reality who appear in the instance are false?"

Cheng Xu nodded. "Of course, they are fake. They are just NPCs fabricated by the dream maker. Every instance has NPCs to advance the plot or release rules. Their words and actions are designed by the dream maker. They are just a string of code."

As he spoke, he glanced at the majestic Bai Yingzhi and then shifted his gaze to Chi Nan, frowning imperceptibly.

Chi Nan was slightly surprised and twisted his hands together thoughtfully. So You Yu who led the way just now was actually an NPC with no self-awareness? Then why did he say that he knew Chi Nan? Was it a line deliberately designed by the dream maker? It seemed that as long as the instance clearance was smooth, he could know the truth of that year.

"I let you wait a long time." Bai Yingzhi didn't put on any airs at all. She smiled softly and easily and had the servant make tea. Then she sat among them and took out a pile of documents. "These are your profiles and assigned script. You can familiarize yourself with your role and stories. Filming will start on the day of the Ghost Festival. We only have three days to find our sense of the drama so time is running out."

Everyone was dumbfounded before their faces gradually changed color. "Try acting?"

"Yes, the theme of this movie is special and niche but it is a new attempt. You all haven't graduated from school, right? It is important to accumulate filming experience now."

Everyone was at a loss. Then the system finally synched the background of the nightmare to everyone.

[The female artist Bai Yingzhi is preparing for her new self-directed film. She invited 10 students who haven't yet graduated from the film and television school to her private house. During the acting exchange, every sleepwalker will cooperate with Bai Yingzhi to experience the sense of drama. You must not disobey her requests.]

Old Yu learned the background and clicked his tongue. "Just us? Our faces are mixed. There is a mixture of uneven face values, the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled. We still have to audition? What is the evil taste of the dream maker this time?"

The slightly bald man who had just been ridiculed gave a wretched smile. "What special theme? Surely it isn't some type of erotic action movie?"

A few girls glared at the bald man and Hei Cha said, "You are thinking too much. These movies aren't niche."

Everyone, "......"

"I..." The girl who had been trembling weakly raised her hand. "In reality, I'm really a graduate of acting and I have filmed movies. It might be helpful..."

Hei Cha's eyes lit up. "I thought you looked familiar. You really are a star. You are... Meng... Meng..."

The girl smiled awkwardly. "My stage name is Nan Lu. This is also the name used in the nightmare world."