"His eyes are also..." Nan Lu pursed her lips and swallowed down the word 'blind.'

The air instantly turned cold as everyone shifted their attention between Chi Nan and the little master in the painting. Hei Cha saw that the atmosphere wasn't good and immediately interjected, "Hey, good-looking people all look a bit alike."

"Yes, good-looking people all look the same..." Song Yue also tried to adjust the atmosphere.

The slightly bald man ignored the atmosphere and added subtly, "Still, will an evil spirit write that they are an evil spirit on their faces?"

Hei Cha finally couldn't stand it. "What do you mean?"

The slightly bald man sneered. "Oh, who knows if there is anything else mixed in with the sleepwalkers this time?"

"Do you think that Chi Nan is a ghost?" Hei Cha stepped forward while gritting his teeth.

The slightly bald man spread open his hands. "I didn't say that."

Seeing that the two people were about to quarrel, Nan Lu weakly opened her mouth, "That... I just spoke casually... I don't doubt Chi Nan."

Cheng Xu frowned. The first time he saw Chi Nan, he felt that she was somewhat similar to Bai Yingzhi. At that time, he hadn't thought too much. Now Nan Lu's reminder immediately raised his wariness.

"Yes, now isn't the time to doubt and quarrel with each other." Cheng Xu's suspicions were raised but he didn't show it on his face. Just as the atmosphere was tense, the door of the utility room suddenly creaked...

Wind blew in the corridor. Cold air poured into the small space. The group couldn't help shivering as a chill crept down their backs.

"This..."

"Shh, listen."

The group listened carefully and heard musical notes intermittently mingled with the wind. It was clearly a beautiful and moving melody but it had a sad and depressing quality. It was like the devil was imprisoned in the abyss of hell using music to seduce the world.

Chi Nan's expression changed slightly. Hei Cha saw that his expression wasn't right, thought he was feeling wronged and stood beside him to comfort him. "Don't care. That bald guy is ugly and jealous of you. That is why he said so."

His voice wasn't low. The slightly bald man heard it. He bared his teeth and was about to retort when Chi Nan said, "I know a reliable hair transplant agency from my friend. I can recommend it to you when we go out."

Old Yu laughed on the side. "I want it."

Hei Cha also had no qualms about laughing. Then he lowered his voice and whispered in Chi Nan's ears, "Yes, you can't see. You killed this person without any blood. That bald man is really angry."

Chi Nan was a bit confused. He was just stating the facts. When did he kill someone? Nevertheless, it didn't seem to matter. It sounded like Hei Cha was in a better mood.

"Don't quarrel first." Cheng Xu's attention was entirely on the music. He went to the door and pointed to the opposite side of the corridor. "The sound came from there."

"That is... the young master's room?!" Song Yue covered his mouth and exclaimed.

"That... what should we do? Will it be a clue?"

"Is there a clue? Didn't Bai Yingzhi and the maid say that we couldn't go into the young master's room?"

"If it is a clue, should we just give it up?"

"Otherwise? Are you going? Or you?"

Everyone fell silent. After all, the rules clearly stated that they couldn't break into the master's room without permission. The young master was also the master.