Hearing this, Old Yu carefully poked out his head. His expression stiffened as he saw the vast sea of fog. "This... it is really f*king haunted."

Damp fog filled the house and Hei Cha shivered from the cold. "It was clearly Bai Yingzhi's voice just now. Did she find it? Or is it that we can't sneak attack NPCS?"

Due to the empty air, everyone's nerves tightened. Hei Cha didn't loosen his hand from the switch of the electric saw for a moment. As for whether they should close the door or leave it open... everyone was a bit undecided.

"Could she have come in...?" Song Yue poked her head out from behind the door, her voice trembling. After she finished speaking, the temperature in the room dropped by a few degrees and a chilly wind blew from all directions.

"No... it can't be..."

"Then why is it suddenly so cold?"

"Did you hear that?"

Chi Nan's ears moved. There was a subtle sound like nails scratching at wood from far and near. The source direction of the sound was...

"Up there."

Chi Nan pointed to the source of the sound. Everyone looked up with stiff necks and found Bai Yingzhi hanging from the ceiling in an extremely distorted posture. Song Yue and Hei Cha screamed at the same time.

"Ahhhhh!"

Bai Yingzhi was extremely satisfied with their unreserved fear. She grinned in a condescending manner, tilted her head and suddenly fell at great speed toward Chi Nan.

Chi Nan heard the sound and pushed Song Yue beside him. Bai Yingzhi, who fell from a great height, chopped down with a kitchen knife. If he hadn't moved quickly, both Chi Nan and Song Yue would've been split in half.

At almost the same time, there was a bang as the villa door was tightly closed and locked. The villa once again became a confined space.

"Stop shouting and act!" Old Yu snapped at Hei Cha. Hei Cha woke up and hurriedly started the electric chainsaw before rushing at Bai Yingzhi.

The chainsaw was indeed the bloodiest and most violent weapon. Hei Cha gritted his teeth and pressed the fast moving chainsaw to Bai Yingzhi's wrist. The cut flesh turned into a mist of blood and sprayed out. The scene was extremely bloody.

Yet something even more terrible happened. Bai Yingzhi, who was chopped by the chainsaw, showed no pain on her face. Instead, there was a hazy smile through the blood mist.

"Little streamer, push the saw in again!"

"F*k, I want to but she is too hard to cut!" Hei Cha pushed forward with the chainsaw but it was like the saw had encountered an indestructible steel block. It could no longer move forward.

Next to him, his knife wielding brothers moved around Bai Yingzhi to help, only to find that their knives really didn't move the moment they cut her.

"F*k, has this woman mutated? How can she enjoy being cut?!" Hei Cha was about to cry in the bloody fog."

"Perhaps we released the evil spirits in her body after breaking the altar."

Hei Cha suddenly woke up. "Old Yu, help me take the chainsaw."

Old Yu's hands were faster than his mouth. He took the chainsaw and asked, "What do you want to do?"

"Physical attacks don't work on ghosts so I have to use metaphysics to suppress her. " Then Hei Cha casually took out a bunch of seals prepared before and sprinkled them on Bai Yingzhi.

"Don't use them all! There are two more over there!" Song Yue trembled. Hei Cha looked back and found that Bai Yingzhi's husband and Aunt Mei had also jumped out.