Cheng Xu finally stopped attacking after hearing these words. Nan Lu stiffened and she looked up in a teary-eyed manner. "Who knows if you have tampered with the surveillance?"

You Yu smiled softly. "Sister, are you afraid to see it?"

"H-How can that be... 'Nan Lu whispered. Her grip on the carpet gradually tightened.

You Yu still smiled innocently and raised his volume slightly. "Aunt Mei, please let the guests see the surveillance footage of just now."

The moment he spoke, the chandeliers in the kitchen and dining room went out. The projection wall on the south side of the dining room lit up and the screen gradually became clear.

All eyes were attracted to the video projected on the wall. Chi Nan couldn't see but he could keenly feel the breathing of the people around him becoming short and urgent. The frequency of Hei Cha's 'f*k f*k fu*k' was increasing while Nan Lu stopped crying. Her voice was dry and tight from panic. "No, this didn't happen! It is fake!"

Her tone was getting higher and faster. She was obviously anxious. "Brother Cheng, you must believe me. I didn't do anything to Sister Ran! H-How can I..."

Cheng Xu's eyes were cold and hard. Nan Lu started to move back little by little, trembling like prey with nowhere to escape. It seemed that Cheng Xu would rush up and tear her apart in the next second if she didn't escape from this place!

"The little blind man lied to you! it is all fake!" She retreated to the projection wall of the dining room. Suddenly, she nervously raised her chair and smashed it in the direction of the projector. She lost her mind and screamed. "Stop it! Stop! Stop!"

Unfortunately, the surveillance video continued undisturbed. Everyone saw the whole process of her cutting An Ran's throat and dragging An Ran by her long hair to kick her into the fog...

The air was tense and silent. However, You Yu was in a great mood and adjusted the surveillance.

On the surveillance, Nan Lu placed a knife to Chi Nan's neck and tried to force Chi Nan to kill himself by going outside the door.

Everyone was stunned. Only Cheng Xu quietly went to the table, picked up a knife and walked toward Nan Lu. Nan Lu's eyes widened in horror and her voice trembled. "Brother Cheng, listen to me. It wasn't like this... the surveillance is fake!"

She pointed to herself in the surveillance video. "She isn't me. She isn't... f*k you!"

After seeing that Cheng Xu no longer believed her, Nan Lu angrily tore off her disguise. She took off the knife hidden behind her and stabbed at Cheng Xu's neck.

"Old Cheng! Be careful!"

Cheng Xu himself had some fighting skills. At this moment, he was ready and he dodged it.

Nan Lu rushed at the air. Her inertia made her feet unstable and she almost fell. Cheng Xu seized this opportunity and plunged the knife deep into the side of her neck!

"Ah...!" Nan Lu's expression stiffened and she let out a short scream. Cheng Xu pulled out the knife and stabbed her a second time, a third time...

Blood gushed out like crazy and just happened to splash onto the wall of the surveillance video. The Nan Lu in the video was still smiling while she was covered with her own blood.

The seventh stab, the eighth stab... the dull sound of a sharp weapon piercing flesh echoed in the dining room. Faced with such a blood and absurd scene, almost everyone froze in place and held their breath.

After a while, Song Yue was the first to react. She covered her mouth and rushed to the trash can to vomit. Old Yu stepped forward and patted Cheng Xu heavily on the shoulder. "It is enough. She is dead already."