No one dared to make a sound. Even if he couldn't see, Chi Nan could feel the gazes on him from all directions. He himself felt very lucky. He got a role that seemed like it would give him plot points.

"Is it enough to play a corpse?" Chi Nan asked calmly, as if he didn't quite understand the meaning of the so-called 'test performance.'

Bai Yingzhi was dissatisfied with his calmness and her smile froze again. "Pay attention to the script and figure out the character's experience. The focus of this scene is the process of being killed by a fierce ghost. The corpse is just the final presentation. If you want to act well, you must devote yourself to the role."

Chi Nan thought about it before asking, "Then should there be a 'person' acting with me?"

Bai Yingzhi tucked back her hair and smiled. "Of course, once the time comes, the actor who will act with you will come to you."

Hei Cha sat next to Chi Nan and felt it was unfair. "Isn't this bullying?"

He originally wanted to say 'bullying the disabled' but he took into account Chi Nan's mood and silently crossed out 'disabled.'

Chi Nan was an audience member and instantly recognized his voice, so this really moved him. Moreover, the blind man looked like a delicate and fragile porcelain doll. He couldn't help making people feel compassionate and protective.

Bai Yingzhi elegantly spread out her hands. "This is obviously a great opportunity for you to show your talent in acting. Many people can't ask for it."

Hei Cha wanted to say something but Chi Nan opened his mouth first. "Thank you, I will grasp it well."

His voice was always gentle and polite, but there didn't seem to be much emotion in it.

Hei Cha turned to Chi Nan in a worried manner. "Hey, just now Bai Yingzhi said to be fully committed. I'm afraid the ghosts will really do it to you..."

This was indeed a bit tricky but Chi Nan wasn't afraid of ghosts. He even looked forward to fighting with ghosts. It was just that with his current sickly body, it was a disadvantage if he really wanted to fight a ghost.

Chi Nan thought about it before saying, "If it is like what the system says, we can increase the favorability in an instance. There shouldn't be a dead end with no solution."

Old Yu heard their conversation and hesitated. He glanced at the blood stains left by the yellow-haired man on the ground and said, "It is hard to say. In addition to strength, many previous instances often rely on luck."

For example, the people who could pass the first night safely were proof of good luck.

"Of course, luck isn't worth mentioning in front of a bigshot but you must first have the strength of a bigshot."

"Old Yu, don't scare him." Hei Cha rubbed his hands together irritably. He thought that Chi Nan was pretending to be calm and fighting against fear, so he felt more and more sorry for the little blind man.

"I have communicated with many masters before and learned some ways to deal with evil spirits. I can teach you. It should be useful." Hei Cha tried to find a way for him.

"That's great." Chi Nan felt sincerely thankful.

"By the way, you haven't told me how you are called?"

"You can call me Chi Nan."

Hei Cha nodded. "Chi Nan, don't be afraid. Go to the kitchen with me to get some garlic glutinous rice. Once a fierce ghost comes, hit them with it. The ghosts might be fierce but you just have to be fiercer than them and the ghosts will be persuaded."