Everyone came up to Chi Nan to conduct a series of tests. They checked his breathing, heartbeat, pulse... they even pinched his middle finger. It took them a lot of effort to believe that Chi Nan was alive.

The shirt and jacket sent by Aunt Mei fit perfectly. The soft fabric outlined Chi Nan's slender silhouette, making him look sexy and abstinent. It was like it was tailor-made. The girls were embarrassed as they took a second look but unfortunately, Chi Nan couldn't see himself.

"What happened at 2 o'clock last night?" Cheng Xu was assigned to the room next door and clearly heard the strange screams in Chi Nan's room. It seemed to be the voice of a woman.

Chi Nan shook his head in confusion. "I don't know very well. I accidentally turned off the alarm clock and couldn't get up."

"What?" Cheng Xu was surprised. How could someone still sleep after hearing that the evil spirit would come to the door?!

Chi Nan cocked his head, his face still calm. "I just.. slept through it."

Everyone, "......"

"In any case, it is great that you are okay!"

The happiest one was Hei Cha. He just wanted to go and give Chi Nan a brotherly hug but Chi Nan stepped back in an alert manner. "Sorry, I have a phobia of physical contact."

Hei Cha didn't care. He just said he was happy to see Chi Nan in good health. Hei Cha was a pure newcomer and he was still in awe of life and death. In addition, he had a good impression of this perceptive and occasionally silly blind man who didn't like to cause trouble. He would've blamed himself and felt sad for a long time if something really happened to Chi Nan.

Cheng Xu wasn't the same. He was used to seeing his teammates die so he was more concerned about how the other person escaped from death rather than the fact that Chi Nan survived. "No, if you were asleep... this ghost can't kill herself, right? It doesn't make sense."

"Before I went to bed, I followed Hei Cha's instructions and put up the charms. I also placed the glutinous rice and garlic on the table. The female ghost should've been restrained." Chi Nan took it for granted.

Cheng Xu was still thinking with a frown while the others rushed to Hei Cha in order for him to draw charms against ghosts for them.

"Come one by one, don't rush. Once you go out, remember to follow my account. It is best to triple..."

Chi Nan had finished the audition safely and performed the role of the corpse in the script well, so he went downstairs to have breakfast with peace of mind. Everyone noticed that the remaining nine lights on the wall that symbolized the health value were off during the day.

Bai Yingzhi and her husband seemed to have gone out. Aunt Mei prepared coffee and breakfast for the guests. After a thrilling night, they were all hungry. Last night's meal hadn't caused any ill effects so everyone enjoyed this breakfast very much.

Aunt Mei cleaned up the dishes for them. "During the day, guests are free to visit the house freely. Just remember that the madam and master don't like rude guests. Never go to the master's room."

Aunt Mei left and Cheng Xu proposed, "Now we have too few clues. We should split into groups to find clues today. There are nine people remaining and groups of three are just right. What do you think?"

Everyone had no problems with the suggestion of an old sleepwalker.

Hei Cha naturally pulled Chi Nan with him and the white-collar female worker joined them. Cheng Xu, An Ran and Nan Lu were in a group. Old Yu teamed up with the slightly bald man and a boy with no presence, because none of the girls present wanted to team up with the bald man.