The inside of the car became deathly silent in an instant and there was only the sound of Chi Nan's breathing.

Based on the name of the dream given by the system and the 'old house' mentioned by the driver, it could be inferred that it should be No. 221 in the Yanhu Villa District not far away. It was the site of the fire that killed 12 people at Bai Yingzhi's residence.

There was a muffled metal sound and the door of the back seat was pulled open. Cold air poured into the car. Chi Nan couldn't see it but it was certain that a thick fog had formed outside. He picked up his cane. "Can the system provide a novice guidance system?"

The system was silent for a while before finally replying. [There is no precedent for a novice guidance. Please request what service you need and the system will decide whether to provide them or not.]

"Road guidance function."

After all, he couldn't see.

The system gave a straightforward rejection. [I'm very sorry. It is an important part of the nightmare instance for sleepwalkers to explore the path. Your needs can't be met by the system.]

The voice stopped talking.

Chi Nan, "......"

He couldn't sit in the car the entire time. He took out his mobile phone with the mentality of giving it a try and called up the GPS with his voice.

"Go to Yard No. 211 in the Yanhua District."

[The navigation is about to begin. Go safely.]

The nightmare instance might be separate from the real world but the GPS function of the phone could still be activated.

Chi Nan got out of the car with his cane and followed the navigational tips to the mansion.

He was once imprisoned in a painting and had limited vision. He could only see a square area of the young master's bedroom and knew nothing about the environment outside the house. He might've returned to the old house several times over the years but They had driven straight into the yard. This was the first time he was entering the old house alone.

[The current route has shifted. The navigation will re-plan the route for you.]

After going around for 10 minutes, the navigation route kept deviating. Chi Nan suspected that he had encountered a ghost wall. Using a ghost wall against the blind, was this bullying the blind or looking down on ghosts?

He followed the prompts for two more laps before finally turning off the navigation to save power.

The fog seemed to be thicker. He couldn't keep going like this. He didn't know if this nightmare instance was a single player mode or team mode. If there were other sleepwalkers then maybe he could meet someone to accompany him...

"Brother, have you lost your way?"

The moment he thought so, a male voice came from not far away. It was as if he understood Chi Nan's mind. Yet before his arrival, Chi Nan didn't hear the sound of footsteps.

Chi Nan didn't answer immediately and the boy continued, "You can't see? Where do you want to go? I can show you the way."

There was a playful laughter to his voice as if he saw something that pleased him.

"Thank you," Chi Nan said. "I'm looking for Yard 211."

"Come with me." The boy suddenly took Chi Nan's hand to lead him.

At almost the same time, Chi Nan stiffened and two tears rolled from the corners of his eyes down his cheeks. He cried without warning...

Chi Nan had irreversible side-effects from staying in 'The Crying Young Man' for too long. After being reborn, he lost his ability to express emotions. There was only one way to show emotions in his face—tears.