1; SLEEPING WITH A STRANGER

My name is Olivia T Walker am a fierce to the out side but I have my own demons only known by my best friend. My worst night mare is sleeping so in this place to avoid sleeping I play sex or spend most of my time in a sex club watching people having all kinds of sex.

Today I was in my morning tired coming from a work trip. It's late and I couldn't sleep so l decided to watch TV but is boring.

At around 2 am I hard foot steps in the hallway, noises and laughter's and then I hard wisphers.

By curiousity I held my fun and opened my door but at the sight of what I saw I withdrew my pistol and at the sight was my neighbor being f*cked by her husband in the hallway. When the husband saw me he said.
"Hai neighbor you wanna watch as I f*ck this f*cking beach of a wife of mine? Come and see you gonna love it"

With that he ordered his wife to spread her legs pretty wide. He went down to his knees and held one of her legs to his shoulder and with the head in between her legs she started moaning as he sucked and tongue ducked her until she came in his mouth.

"Now baby am gonna f*ck you like crazy for Cumming before I told you to do so" Jim said

Hey Jim is my neighbors husband and his wife is Max at the sight of watching I got horny and i could feel my vaginal juices in pant.
I started touching my boobs and they slipped my one hand down to my throbbing pussy and started rubbing my self and I thought to my self, I wish these neighbors of mine can invite me and join in as they fucked for real Jim has a nice dick and I wanted it in my pussy badly

By this time they had finished their dead and Jim told me " sorry neighbor we never wanted to wake up the kids since we came back home late and my wife is always sexy and I can't handle it when she looks that loving and fucking sexy.

Its fine with me , I said
Thanks for allowing to watch I added
You have a beautiful penis by the way, I joked
Max looked shy while Jim said thanks but it's for my wife alone
Too bad I said
*****

At the turn to my apartment I bumped in someone
Sorry beautiful it's my mistake
Waaawo when I looked up at him he was fucking handsome
Don't worry handsome , I said
Actually I was watching you as you watch your neighbors fucking themselves and saw how you reacted I can help you fulfill your dream of getting fucked to night. Because I can see you are wet already and my man is at your service to use him. With that I jumped to his mouth and kissed him as if my life depended on it.

You are a naughty girl , he said
Just fuck me already I don't have a whole night here, I told him
Are you serious? Here? Why don't you invite me in your apartment, he asked
I don't invite strangers in my home I don't trust people, I said
You don't trust me yet am fucking you right now, he asked
And with that he dripped his fucking hard rock like dick in my pussy and waaawo it's big and sweet.

He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my pussy was at his disposal. We had a quick one and we both cam and with his come inside me I slipped back into my apartment he wanted to follow me inside but I stopped him.

I went in a bathroom I had to clean my self from the sex I just had.
With that I wet to bed and I couldn't believe it because I started dreaming

It's wired for me to dream but I dreamt.

This is a bit short but don't blame this is my first erotic or mature book I have written and composed

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville