36; THE NEW ERA

The new era has begin. Now that my parents are back with new family members am more than happy. Some of you I didn't know you back then but now I know you and from today on words we are family and I want to thank you all for what you have done to see that this war ends.

Guys listen up, I shouted and all kept quiet for a moment.
Those who are not agents with us please I may ask Mr Arnold to take them to a private room and I wisphered in Arnold's ear "get them their treatment and their pay and send them back home okay?

Yes boss, he replied
What of miss Tasha and Juliet
Those are family nothing that they don't know about me or us at all, I replied
And with that Sean brothers, Bridge, Whyte and Hill was taken away from this place.
People these are my bad ass parents who died on face of the world more than twenty years ago and they have been working with us secretly all along.
So my dear meet the higher-ups I always tell you these people deserve your respect more than I do but the only problem is I hate my parents for hiding my siblings from me all these years.
But people as of now on words Mr and Mrs Thompson will be back at the headquarters and they will take back their positions so you have to listen to them and execute the orders given to you and I won't be working with you so often because am going back to serve my government in my full uniform the president has just ordered.
And now after defeating Gen Samson with the help of all of you people am now a full Gen. Thanks a lot people
The new era has began and this time I swear to protect and serve the people of this country and the world at large.
After the introduction mum said

As a mother I want to apologize to my kids for thinking that I was protecting you and ended up doing a mistake I will never forgive my self for.
Bosco and Olivia please forgive me
Mum nothing to forgive you for but you would have trusted me more, I said
Mum am so sorry Olivia always rejected so I used the chance that she was tired from the previous job and I ended up pleasing my self but it wasn't her intention to do what I did, Bosco said
By the way Julie and Tasha I want the truth as I was asleep did Bosco rape me?
No he didn't he only eat your pussy with his tongue, Julie replied and Tasha shook her head also in support
Let me hope it's the truth because it will hurt me to know that my own brother fucked my pussy without my consent.

Sweat heart I guess for us the oldies should leave and leave you young people to enjoy, mum said
Yes darling your mum is right, but we are not going back to the cave this time, may be we should go to the hotel, dad said
Its better you come with me Mr Thompson you know my house is your home to, mr Peters said
It's okay uncle Peters and thanks for the invite but I prepared the fortress for my parents and thier people to stay to.
I develop our old house and I bought the land around and enlarged the house into a fortress.
The technology is advanced madam hacker will enjoy staying in this fortress.
The keys are here but everything is opened using your finger print, eyes or arm print and the hacker can use a phone and I also prepared everything you love you are gonna like the fortress.
Bosco will take you or you can drive there if you remember your former house was.

We can drive ourselves you don't have to leave your party we want to enjoy our first day of freedom in years alone but I only see one car our side there what of Sam and his wife? Dad asked
Come on dad there are many cars out there you can choose what you drive
That's my girl I knew you were clever just like your mother, honey I think we should get going Sam come on, mum said
But mum do not lock dad in the bedroom as you used to do, I said
You mean even she did that in past? Vivian asked
What? Does she still doing it? I asked back and Vivian nodded

Mum please dad is a grown up man stop torturing him, I said and she wisphered in my ear that," you know I love your dad so much and am always horny just like you sweetheart but your dad behaves like a hundred year old man that's why I punish him but I promise am gonna be a good wife and I know your dad is gonna focus on him work again as he always did.
And dad I prepared you both offices mum can enjoy teaching these young agents how to use a computer and dad the laboratory is well prepared.

Thanks child we are so great full to you dear and your team, dad said anyway dad you use only finger print to unlock the car and the get home only reads your eyes to open home. But where did you cat our fingerprints, eyes and the thumb, mum said
Ha the magician never review his/her tricks.
With that the oldies left and I shouted
People now that the oldies have gone let us enjoy our party and with that I took Julie and Tasha in one of the special rooms in this house as they invited four guys including my brother.

I also went in the master bedroom of this house and I invited Vivian my sister, the Richards brothers, Aaron and Alexander and asked Vivian
My sister are you ready for the party and she said am in sister and the rest of the team now had the house on their own.
As we reached the room the boys gave us massages and this led to the other, Vivian took Arnold Richards first and I had the remaining three, Anthony took over my mouth, Aaron enjoyed my chest as he sucked on my nipples and squeezed my boobs, while Alexander went for my pussy, they played with my body until I cam and we fucked and exchanged partners until we decided to take in two each.

I had Alexander and Aaron while my sister had the Richards brothers and we enjoyed each other until morning and I had the Richards brothers while my sister had Alexander and Aaron for the morning sex.
After morning sex we made breakfast in here since I can do whatever I want in my master bedroom since it has a mini kitchen and the rest needed and in my master bedroom is like an apartment of its own.
After our breakfast we had a sex session until afternoon and with that we had a shower.

So with that we went to bed and I had the sleep of my entire life because I had never like the way I slept that day. I slept well and peacefully without any worry and I was woken up the day after tomorrow by a phone call
You have a job and you are needed urgently, the voice came from the other end
Oh my God, I thought this was over and that I was done with this kind of work and now what a heck?
I moved out of the room and shouted my lungs out and said boys we have a job to do today but I still need to sleep.
For ages I feel like sleeping forever , I left the boys and girls preparing for the trip and l went to bed again and with that I slept.

This what I always wanted to feel and sleep without any worries that someone will hurt the one I love and with that in mind I went into a deep sleep.

***THE END***

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville