34; FACE THE MUSIC GENERAL

I opened the door next to the interrogation room and said to the boys that lets get ready guys and today we let the Gen face the music. Vivian take care of anyone in the family and make sure are safe.
Boys dress up . Anthony get serious we have to go and does everyone knows his or her role? They all nodded.

Tasha came in just in time as we were soon leaving.
Apart from the five guys brought in for the sex, plus Julie and Tasha the rest of us were soldiers therefore we all knew what to do so I said to Tasha.
Tasha just in case of emergency please take care of these people something came up and it has to end today so we may get attacked , even though I have people who are going to protect you but you can help in anyway possible because am available and I don't want you guys to get hurt therefore make sure no one goes up okay?
She nodded and said you are so beautiful in the combat I smiled at her and kissed her on the lips and with that I gave out an order and we left through a secret tunnel under my house .

We were aware that the Gen hadn't left his house or contacted anyone apart from his goons he had sent to both my summer house and at the office.
He was sure he was going to attack us blindly but I was on top of the game with the help of my mother. Through the tunnel of about fifteen miles we took our motorcycles and reached my other house which was only twenty minutes apart to general's house. We took the cars and drove head to where the Gen's house was and we were sure he hadn't left since we had his live footage.

We were lucky that he had sent most of his men to different places so he was less protected.
I, Anthony and Bosco went for Gen while Arnold, Aaron, Peace, Michelle and Valdmir took care of the office while the rest stayed at the summer house with the help of my parents and Mr Sam my father's trusted bodyguard.
As we reached the Gen Samson's house Bosco the sniper took care of the guards and with the help of my genius dead mother she tricked the images and as the Gen was watching couldn't realize that his house was already infiltrated.

He only had remained with few bodyguards and Bosco took care of the two at the front and we took care of others and by the time he realized he was under attack his office door was open by my mother as she had already hacked in his system.

What a heck, Gen said
Nice to meet you too Gen, I said
Good evening Gen, Anthony said
What's going on he is supposed to be dead, I saw you kill him, Gen said in panic.
As Anthony went through his office to withdraw all the guns he had in and I had already taken his away and his backup.
Yeah Gen, you saw what I wanted to show you as I did always, I said
Sorry Gen our boss is not a murderer like you we follow protocol, Anthony said
What protocol she has killed many people since she was eight including her own parents she is a natural born killer. She even killed your sister, the Gen replied.

Oh you mean Taylor Richards, sorry Gen but you watched our every move including at the airport but you didn't even recognize the girl you had raped and tried to silence her but actually madam saved her life. Actually Michelle Taylor is Taylor Richards my sis has always been alive.

Can I tell you Gen Samson or Roland whatever your name is you tried everything but I am always one step ahead of you. Actually my parents are alive they were never killed I played back then when I was eight years you can't defeat me now.

Gen. Please meat your son Richard roland or I call him Tomas Roland?
Mum can you upload Tom on the screen please?
Yes I have held your son captive waiting for this day to come and here we are today please say last words to each other you can here each other.

What did you do? The Gen asked
Come on Gen I did nothing you planted your son for me I found out who he was and I kept him for you. That bastard raped me and almost killed me he was a coward being my fiance he attacked me from behind he was weak he couldn't face me just like a coward he is he raped unconscious woman brutally and run but I got to him first before you did and I kept him alive.