22; SEX AND MURDER

With that I started to prepare myself and what I needed to complete this job as soon as possible because I knew and I was sure within two to three hours Bosco would be finishing the procedures of bringing these guys here. And this is not the first time I kill a guy in here the first time it happened I picked a guy for sex and he knew me since he was hired to kill me but oh God I started this the age of 14 did he think he can take me out in my own home.

As was in my thoughts I got a call from my Germany friend Gutern and once I connected the call
Man you are dead I killed you myself now what do you want? I asked him
Woman am after two guys I just sent you their photos but they just entered your club and I know the rules I can't do anything in here so I will be just here to watch some good sex or you take me in and have sex and see if you can help me catch them tomorrow.

Actually darling am going to enjoy their penises tonight then I will give you their bodies tomorrow morning since I also just received a message to take them out but they are nice looking I decided to enjoy them first.
I knew it woman you love sex. How can you kill someone you have just slept with?
Guy you know me I don't sleep with anyone for two times so it's easy to kill them after sex. I answered
You mean to kill them with pleasure? He asked
May be sex and murder? I asked back
And tell me man why is these guys are wanted dead by many countries all over the world including Africa? I asked him

They are hired assassin and they have murdered all kinds of people. Politicians, business men and women all over the world and they murdered a presidential candidates in South Africa recently and they have come here in your country to kill two people but we have confirmed one so far the presidential candidate but we don't know who yet also and the other is in business world but don't know who yet. But we are working with your security organs to determine which people are targeted.

At this time I got a message from my contact informing me who the business person these guys were here to kill and that person is me and I said to Gurten that "I know the business person is and don't worry they will tell me all I want to know before their last breath in the morning and it's kinda of a personal to me now" and with that I disconnected the call

Bosco sent me their blood results now and the details but I know something he doesn't know and that is, that am their target but am sure am gonna enjoy them before murdering them it's interesting.
Bosco asked, ma'am are you sure you gonna fuck them? Because their history is kinda of scary,
Don't worry my dear and am scary too, and they are handsome my God I will be crazy not to enjoy their penises before they meet their ancestors.
Be careful boss they are not easy I don't want to lose you before I get a chance to eat that pussy of yours, Bosco said

Fuck off man just send them in already and I can handle myself this is my home and with that I disconnected the call as always I didn't give him a chance to talk more.

Waaawo this woman is driving me insane but I know that she is my boss and way far above my league so I have no chance of fucking her but I wish I had that chance, Bosco thought to himself.

A few minutes later I watched through the surveillance cameras as Bosco himself escorted these guys to my room.
And thought, why is it they had to be this handsome, and those muscles oh God they drive me crazy, to bad they have to die after testing my vagina, if not so I would have made an exceptional and have them for another weekend but I have to do the job and my life and for those I love is in danger if I don't put myself together.
I put on my see night gown but without any underware to show these guys that I meant business nothing else I had to make them believe and trust me using my body.
Bosco sent me a message telling me that he was here if which I knew and I opened the door for them.

As they entered I welcomed them in.
Welcome boys please come in and feel at home. Can I get you any thing drink I said this as I poured myself a drink and made sure that I was in the lines with the light and everything underneath me was on display for the boys. I gave them some whiskey as I took my vodka,
Sorry about that me I love vodka the most I hope you don't take it seriously and they nodded.
And I also want to apologize for taking your blood samples it's because I value my life and I hope the same to you guys that's why I gave you my results for this morning.
Yeah we saw them and we like that to, we don't want to catch some diseases also and thanks we were wondering who is this curious person and this place is! What's this place if I may ask? Said one of the guys whom I took as a dominant one

That is simple am a great business woman and I have to take care of myself in order to enjoy my empire and money for a longer time and this place is some place I constructed to enjoy sex and pleasure without any disturbances and am the person who is going to give you pleasure you will never forget.
Why did you chose us in many asked again.
Oh my God are we here for business or interrogation but any way isn't that obvious that I want sex? And why are you in the sex club? And they look at each other. And back to your question why I chose us is simple I was on my balcony out there and saw two handsome, muscular men standing close to each other stroking their big or I may say huge beautiful penises and first I asked one of my employee to find out whether you are gays or not and he said according to the form you filled you are straight and I wanted to have you tonight is that wrong to want you? I asked back

They looked at each other amusedly and I knew I had already got them where I want them to be.
You guys are so handsome with such penises for real God created you and any woman would die just to have you guys in her bed and just by looking at your naked body just increased my horniness and my vagina is so wet now but it's okay if you only came here to watch those who are enjoying themselves you shouldn't have shown your penises for us to admire and want you, I said as observed them and picked up a towel to cover myself a little but again I realized that however much they tried to resist their mind wanted their body said other wise because now their dicks were throbbing and strengthening and I knew they were hurting down there and they wanted my pussy very badly.

So you want the two of us to fuck you at once? Asked the other.
Do you have a problem with it? For me to have your penises at once? I asked back or you guys can't share a woman? Asked again.
No ma'am, if it's okay we can tear your pussy together we are brothers and friends after all if the lady wishes for that we can give it to her. Whatever the woman wants but we have never fucked a woman together at the same time.
And you can start today with me, I said
And are we allowed to fill that pussy of yours with our cum? Asked the other.
Don't you like what you can do to me , I would love to have your cum of course if it's okay with you guys.

And with that they had my consent and they both came to me with lust and they were like animals. They were like a wild animal as they kissed me one gently while the other wildly as they held each side of my body and linked as they kissed me and I liked it. They squeezed my breasts as they sucked on my hardened nipples.
They both slide their hands down to my throbbing pussy and they attacked it and my body loosened at their and touch and felt jelly in my legs.
We are just starting ma'am calm down, and you don't even wear underwear what a bad girl you are, they said. Why should I wear underwear when my vagina wants a dick? I asked. Am always ready with what I want , I added

Like that each of them held one of my hands to their shoulders and each lifted one of my legs up as I was in the middle with my legs wide open for them and my clit and cunt were both on display for them and without wasting any time each pushed one finger in my pussy and later they added one from each and now I had four fingers of these guys in my pussy fucking me me and man they knew what they were doing as they found my g-spot in no time and with that I shouted like crazy as my orgasm developed and my legs started to shake shake and they only increased the pace and I told them not to stop as they ordered me to cum for them and I did and my legs were shaking violently and I was panting because of the pleasure I just got. With that they laid me down the bed gently and each on my side as they massaged and caressed my body preparing for round two and they said we gonna kill you today
We shall see about that, I replied

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville