23; PLEASURE KILLS

With that one laid down the bed and lifted up on his body facing up and spread my legs wide open as the other knelt in between our legs and they both shoved their hard and huge cocks in my tight pussy as they rubbed on my clit and they stretched my pussy as I felt pain and pleasure at the same time. "Is this pain because these guys' penises are huge or because my I had three guys fucked me last night and today's morning that my pussy is vulnerable now" I thought
Does it hurt my dear? Asked one of the guys
A little pain but pain pleasure is good I like it, I replied

I stared to feel pleasure and the little pain started to fade away as they both started to penetrate pu and down in my pussy at a low pace . Pleasure increased as they fastened their paces with the rhythm as they followed each other's pace and in few seconds they nocked on the door of my g-spot and my orgasm started to develop as they also realized that I was close to cumming and they slowed down as I begged him not to stop but they denied me to cum.
Don't stop guys I feel it, am about to cum, I said
Don't cum yet baby wait for us we want to cum with you, the guy beneath me said
It will be much pleasure if the three of us cum at the same time, the front guy said.
With the thought of what the guys said I restrained myself from cumming waiting for their order to allow me to cum. They continued to thrust my pussy really hard in intervals as they followed the pace of each other for some good minutes as they increased the pace and they ordered me to cum.

Cum on our dicks baby, said one guy and I did and they increased the pace as I cam and they both also cam in my pussy at once ,  the feeling of their warm cum inside my pussy walls was fantastic plus the whole pleasure I was getting was sensetional I never felt this way these guys are good. "It's to bad they are going to die soon but oh God they know what sex is, what a nice feeling", I thought
The one under me squeezed my boobs and pinched my hard nipples while the other went down in between my legs as he cleaned my pussy with his tongue as he linked all our cum whereas his brother was still thrusting my pussy at a slow pace but deep in my pussy and my orgasm was close again I couldn't handle it anymore more and I shouted please am cumming and they both increased the pace one was inside my hole whole the other was rubbing my throbbing clit as he linked it and with that we both cam and the other linked all our cum.
Or baby you are so sweet and really you took both our dicks in this hole of yours waaawo you are so naughty girl, he said as he kissed and side you wanna feel how you test with all our cum?

As we kissed he laid down and bended me over his chest as he directed his huge dick back in my vagina and held me tight to his chest as his brother stretched  me from behind, waawo these guys are gonna tired me for reall they are good , did they have any drugs,? But it didn't show in blood but again I like it but they have stamina and they understand what they do, I thought
They fucked me pretty well as if they were just beginning and we fucked for almost an hour plus and finally the three of us all cam again at once.
Hey guys you are natural at sex you are good, you are really amazing I had never fucked anyone like you guys, I said
You are not bad your self and you are Soo sweet and tired but look my penis is still hot and hard for you baby can I have you again? One asked
Am still hard for you to baby I think I still have more rounds for you beautiful, said the other

Yeah sure why not? I can still accommodate you guys my friends call me a sex machine so I can have you guys for more rounds you are so amazing and you know how to use my pussy well as if you have known it for long I love it and sometimes too much pleasure kills and you guys are killing me with pleasure your two penises are beautiful and sweet and I love them more and more.
So am suggesting why don't we have one on one while the other is watching and giving me massage. How do you say guys?
I like the proposal, I love it said one of the guys. Am in to but we shall tear your pussy apart because since the beginning we have been waiting for you to ask us for this but I go first because you won't take it any more if he goes first because I also respect him when it comes to sex.
I can handle you both and I don't care about who fuck me first, I said

And with that we went for a longer time and I can't know how long we fucked because the guy fucked my pussy like crazy as the other watched and caressed my body, kissing, sucking and rubbing my clit until we both cam and this was amazing because we did different styles and this was the biggest orgasm I have ever had and I can only compare this guy to Mr Richards because he is also another guy who has ever fucked me this good and we always fuck even though he is also an employee of mine but Mr Richards is good in bed to so these guys are good just like Mr Richards.

My dear you look tired are you sure you can take me to? The other guy asked.
For sure I felt some tiredness but my body always wanted more and my pussy for sure  still wanted more and I wanted to test this guy alone to so I answered him.
Sure I can still handle three of you more so we can do this as long as your brother can do what you were doing as he was fucking me.
Okay darling you can kiss with my brother while on your fours . He fucked me in different styles and even longer than his brother did and we cam multiple times and finally we cam one more last shot. I thanked them.

Thank you guys you are really good I have never enjoyed sex as you have made it for me today, thanks a lot
You are welcome and you are really fantastic no woman has ever managed me for more than three rounds but you you had us two and you made us have more rounds than our usual, thank you ma'am said one of the guys
You are really the best and I have no words to define you but you are a sex beast, said the other.
And it's already morning and your time is soon ending so could you please join me in a drink I love to drink after sex and don't tell me you are kinds of guys who let a woman drink alone after the pleasure we have just given to each other.

For sure I was tired and my legs felt like jelly to stand because of the cum I got the whole night but again I had to finish the job and with that I got myself and poured myself a glass and started drinking. I knew the glasses I had prepared they looked the same but I knew the difference so my was safe but their were painted with poison.
And never underestimate the power of sex because I had gained these guys' trust within just one night just because of sex.
So they joined in as they took their glasses and powered themselves a glasses of wine to. After a few glasses the drug took it's effect and they could here me but couldn't move at all

What the hell am drunk just after a few drinks? , said one
Me to but this woman is still sober, said the other
And what's funny we all spent the night awake and she is still strong she is not really human, one a said
I told you guys pleasure kills and I didn't lie to you but I need to take a shower first and wash off all this cum off me and I have to regain my energy. You guys have drained me. And it's too bad you are going to die but you are so good will sex I never thought someone will ever make me tired as you have done to me today. I wish you were not supposed to die today I would remain here as my sex slaves but work has to be done I have to finish my job here.
They started shouting for help
You can shout all you want but while in this place no one can ever hear. This place is sound proof so be sure you will tell me what I want okay?

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville