11; IT'S MY FAULT GIRLS

Don't look at me like that girl. I know you have a lot of questions and you want to know everything you will but you have to listen to your father first, I said
Uncle Peters I will be back please feel at home as always and talk to them calmly I know they will listen to you but we have to talk more about your health am not giving up yet. I added
The girls were surprised for hearing me calling the fierce Peters uncle and he was respectful of me as well I could see wonder on their faces.
So people talk peaceful here no one can disturb you in her the restrooms are over here I tapped on the door and it opened.

Now am off you can talk see you later. As I was moving out, Julie informed me that the twins were already here and she wanted to know what she should tell them and I replied to her.
I know Julie I was informed already this is my home nothing happens here and goes unnoticed and you can't say anything because you can get massages in here but you can't call or send back any massage when you are in here. But don't worry I myself am going to handle the twins speak to Mr. Peters first he has important news for you girls.

With that I left the room and called Bosco about the twins and he informed me that they had told him that they had come to see madam Juliet. Yes I know my dear Bosco but just escort them to my office first I want to have a big talk with them. Thank you. And with that I disconnected the call.

I wonder what happened to this woman she never give you time to speak your mind she always cut you off , how rude? Bosco said at himself,

At this time Mr Peters started his conversations with the girls and at the same time I received the twins in my office.

Girls please forgive me , it's my fault girls that this happened but I only request for only one thing from you remain friends and the sisterhood you developed. I should have been clear with you girls from the beginning but what happened happened so I can't change anything but I can try as much as possible to change the future and avoid any further damage.

You are still young to know things that happen in marriages but you will find out soon when you get married. I was at fault and am still at fault I know this but forgive me and forgive each other with whatever has gone wrong.
I made mistakes and some of those mistakes I can't erase them and a mistake I can't regret because through that mistake I got something precious, and it's you my daughter Juliet even though I couldn't enjoy your childhood and even when I found about your existence I was a coward to approach you and that is the reason why I had to seek out your brothers.
My dear Natasha forgive for betraying our family and being weak and lack a backbone to be able to stand on my two feet to face you and tell you please for... Before he could continue

I forgive you Dad, Tasha interrupted
Dad I understand mum's character and attitude and you are a man to stand her all these years because me am her daughter but I can't stand her. And dad Julie is the best thing that happened in my life and Olivia. Since the first day I met Julie in high school she was special to me I felt the closeness I lucked from my family in her. Even though I don't support adultery but again Julie is my sister and that can't change and if am to choose between mum and Julie I chose her because she has always been here for me but mum only cared about her self and the twins.
I feel the warmth with Julie than home. I love you Dad. They all cried and hugged . Julie could utter a word but she only cried and stared at Tasha.

Dad something is wrong with your health, what's is happening, Tasha asked
My girl am not going to lie to you but I was disgonalized with cancer five months ago and that's why I looked for the twins and told them all about me and the enterprise.
The doctor told me I have less time left so I want to correct all my mistakes before I go my dear.

Dad am a doctor we have to do another test and seek a second opinion, Tasha said
My dear there is no need am already ready and I guess it's my time to pay for my sins.

Dad don't speak like that and we have to get another option on this I know a doctor friend who can help us.
Tasha is right Mr Peters you need a second, opinion
Can't you call him dad Julie? Tasha asked
Its still difficult for me to accept and I still need time, Julie replied
But you already accepted my brothers and me why not Dad? Tasha asked again
Tasha I need more time on that, Julie replied again
But dad is sick and he may need you as his daughter, Tasha said
But... But nothing Julie end of this subject

But now dadI have a question, Tasha said
Ask whatever you want to know and I will answer - Mr Peters said
Dad why are you soo respectful towards Olivia? Tasha asked
She only presses a button on her phone and you come running. What's going on dad? Who is Olivia Walker Dad? She added

He took a heavy breath, and asked them to sit down so that he can explain.
Girls who doesn't respect Olivia Walker? Who confront Olivia Walker?
But to me Olivia is far beyond just a ruthless, decisive, strong business woman but she is my boss, she is our benefactor as a family.
They looked at each other with questioning faces
I know what you are thinking yes Olivia is young more of my daughter but she is my boss all these years.
They stared at him
Originally Olivia Walker was known as Olivia Walker Thompson and everyone knows or has ever hard of the name Thompson and I believe you know that name to.
And what does her name mean to you and being our benefactor? Tasha asked again
You wanna know who Olivia is?
They nodded
Then I will tell you

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville