8; JULIET'S SECRETS

Wait guys you are confusing me what do you want to know? I thought you had found about my past?
Your past? We would love to know about your past to, Tasha said
Me I only looked into her eyes with a motionless face
Yes I know there is a part of me that you don't know that I never wanted to tell you guys but I will tell you today.
We looked even more puzzled at her statement.
But my father said she was clean, what is he also hiding from me? I asked my self as I thought

Yes am a murderer that's my biggest secret, Julie said
What? Tasha asked
It can't be Julie. Tell me you are lying you are the most sweet person I have ever meet and I know you can't even hurt a fly, I said
No Olivia, I murdered some one, and for sure I felt nothing., she continued
Julie there is a difference between murder and killing may be you killed in a self defense? I said
Come on Olivia what's the difference it's all taking someone's life, Tasha said
Come on Tasha even doctors can kill one life in order to protect another before I could continue Julie intervened.

Enough guys let me speak.
My two big secrets are
Two? Tasha asked
Tasha let me speak and after this I know you are going to hate me especially you Tasha but the the weight on my shoulders will be relieved.
Go on, I said
She took a heavy breath and said I killed my brother and am Tasha's half sister
No way Julie you can't kill anybody you are the sweetest person I have ever meet you can't even hurt a fly, Tasha said
There is a difference between murder and killing or maybe you killed in self defense that is not murder, I added
Come on Olivia it's all the same there is no difference between the two because it's all taking someone's life, Tasha argued
Even doctors can kill for example letting one die while saving the other is that also murder, I asked
I stared at her and asked myself does she also know about the twins, I thought and looked at Tasha and I couldn't read what was on her mind.

Yes my mother had an office affair with Mr Peters, she continued.
My mom was Mr Peters secretary and personal assistant at Peters enterprise.
Mum and dad used to fight always so mum found comfort in Mr Peters which led to office romance and I was the product of that romance. When my mom found out that she was pregnant she resigned from the house enterprise since she knows Mr Peters was married and had a child so she left without telling Mr Peters anything.
My father Mr Brown found out that she was pregnant he asked for a divorce but they decided in a civilization manner since mum was the owner of the house they decided to stay together in a fake happy family. When I turned 18 my father told me everything and I got angry at my mother Barbara Brown and at my life for being a lie for the past 18 years of my life.

I locked myself in my room because I never wanted to see my mother any more for being a lier and never had the courage to tell me the truth. So one day I left the room and went down to get something to eat knowing that I was alone in the house because I knew my parents were at work and my jurk of a brother Robert Brown would be some where doing what God knows. Just as I had just finished my lunch going back to my room my stupid brother abruptly approached me from behind.

Hey sister I always knew you were not my blood sister therefore we can have sex . I last and continued with my way to my bedroom but he attacked me from behind and raped me however much I shouted and cried he never barge he continued thrusting me deep inside my vagina until he finished his business and he said that, it was just a beginning I had to pay for his father's money he had spent on me for the past 18 years of age that I will be doing what he wants until he say so.
I stopped crying and anger felt my head and heart and raised up and attacked him from behind and pushed him down the stairs and he died on spot. As it happened our parents were entering the house and they witnessed the scene.
I stood in one place without moving and I felt nothing in my heart for what I had just done I only felt relief. Mum saw blood on my legs and my clothes were torn and she asked me , what happened my dear before I could answer her I collapsed.
The police which dad had just called took me in an ambulance and transported me to the hospital where the doctor confirmed that I was really indeed raped. Thanks to the cameras in and out side the house my parents were able to see what had just happened so my dad dropped the charges and my brother's death was announced as an accident but dad told me that he doesn't want to ever see me again that's why I run away and never looked back.

But I send money to my mother and we talk on phone occasionally but never face to face so I murdered my brother. She narrated
That's not murder but kill in self defense my dear it's okay I said to her
Then when I came to the city I did different part time jobs like one at the night club where I worked at night and at the restaurant where I worked on weekends plus studying since I had a scholarship. So at the college I met you Olivia, you were alone just like me. I saw, how principled you are, serious, and I fell in love with your character, Tasha and we knew each other already we had met in high school.

Sometime ago Mr Peters approached me and explained his side of a story and for sure he had never been at fault since my mom never told him. But again he asked me not to tell that he wanted to handle this in his own way.
But again months ago the twins contacted and we have been in talks and they asked me not to tell you. So all along I have been in dilemma with a lot of burden on my shoulders.
I had different options one was to tell you who I am and you hate me forever, or keep a lie and remain close to you and the friendship we had built, and the last was to keep the twins secret because it delt real that I had people who care about me as a sister and I never wanted to loose this to she added

Waaawo what a story but may question remain why did you set me up with the twin? Why did you betrayed me? Why did you work so hard to bring the twins close to the company and again set me up what's the meaning of this madam Juliet? I asked tentative questions
How do I come in picture of your plans and your brothers and how is it helping when I hook up with the twin?

I had many questions but I thought of Tasha and she was quite as if she couldn't talk.

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville