7; YOU BETRAYED ME JULIET

I called Juliet as soon as she connected the call she said hello sexy
Meet me at the sex club now, I said and with that I disconnected the call
Julie on the other side said this is not my best friend but my boss . I wonder what's happening now? What's going on with her? She asked her self.
That's odd she doesn't use that tone on eh... And with that she left the office and drove to the club

This is my club so I don't need to follow the dressing code here, so I just went straight to my private room with where I always come when I really need to rest or doing something more private and personal. It's a sound proof therefore nothing can interrupt us when we are having a conversation even if it's harsh one it could be only us and even if we exchange words nothing could interfere we could shout to ourselves without any one hearing to us.
I really love my friends and I don't want us to separate so I have to handle this issue amicably because it's not a big deal but even though it's a trivial matter but again I don't want people to lie to me.
So we had to sort this issue before anything.

Since my parents accident I was alone until I met these two therefore I had to do everything I can to keep the sisterhood we have developed.

The three of us became family but again everyone had her own dark secrets for example me I was a sex addict and with this my friends knew about it but again I had a big secret I couldn't tell them or it's not the right time to tell them so I wasn't ready to talk about my past fully they had to know what they knew.
But also Julie knew I liked sex but she didn't know that I was sex addict and I didn't know it even my self until the rape incident happened and told Tasha my feelings and she realized that I was an addict.

Tasha never had a picture of her family and we didn't know why while Juliet never told us the reason why she runaway from home and never looked back. I didn't know what was the dark secrets behind them even though I had a friend who run a back ground check on them he only told me that they were clean so I didn't ask much everyone has a right to have a secret. But I think its time to unlock them if possible because it had come to interfere with my peace. Julie caused this to herself she wouldn't have set me up with Paul. Everything was fine until this happened

With in minutes Bosco (my club manager) brought us our drinks since he knew I was going to be here with my girlfriends and she knew what we drink so he brought them him self since no one else has an access to the door of this place only him is allowed to open two doors of this place the rest of the doors are only can be opened by me.
Even though Juliet wasn't here yet he new she was also coming because it's rare for us to come here alone we are always there so he was sure she was coming. But again he wondered why I had to use this place with my girlfriends since I had never brought them to this place but I read his mind and said to him, Bosco dear you can leave our drinks here we are going to have a private conversation therefore don't come back again unless I tell you to do so.
With that he left the room

Few minutes later Juliet came in
Hey girls , she greeted us, Tasha replied but I didn't
Hey darling what's wrong? She asked me
Sit down, I ordered
What's going on? It looks like am in trouble, she stated
I hard you on the phone your attitude wasn't the one I know what going on? Please tell me Olivia, she added
Your drink is ready, I said motionless
Girls why don't we order something to eat me am hungry, Julie said
We looked at each other
I prefer drinking until I forget even my own name, Tasha said
I feel the same way Tasha, I wish things could go back to normal in that life which has my best friends I trust, without lies that's it, I said

That's odd what's with you guys? What lies , of course we are your best friends Olli and you can trust us, Julie said
Are you sure Julie? Can I rely on you guys with my life a hundred percent? I asked with my motionless dark face and she realized things wasn't what it seems to be.

Waaawo now it's the boss talking not my friend, Julie said
I am a hurt friend Julie, I want the truth Juliet and I want to know everything now, I said
And with that I used my phone to lock the door and now even Bosco couldn't access it.
So now people this room is completely safe no one can disturb it's now in my access only and your phones are off. So Julie are you ready to tell me what I want to know, I said with a stern face.

What do you want to know? Because this looks like not a friendly talk but an interrogation. What have you discovered about myself? But remember I have a right to have my own secrets. She said and we looked at each other and asked at once more secrets???

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville