29; SUMMER HOUSE

Everyone on the plane and it only smelled like sex, Julie and his two guys were cuddling each other and Tasha slept while her legs were wide and the guys had their fingers in her pussy as they slept with that in my see through night gown I woke them up.
People could you please wake up? I clapped my hands and they woke up. Tighten your sit belts we are landing very soon, I said and with that I took my sit and shortly after the plane landed on my private airport near my summer house.
As we landed everybody was tired and we took the cars that were arranged by my people.

Valdmir and the rest had come to pick us. They had to take home but again me I had something small to take care of before I go home.
I think Vivian and Vincent are at home? I asked Valdmir. These are one of the people I saved and you will get to know how I saved them in due time.
Even Rio is also home with them ma'am, Valdmir
And the rest? I asked again
Peace, Aaron and Wayne have gone to get us more alcohol and materials , he replied.
And who is Aaron? And these two girls I don't know them, I asked again.
Aaron and these two Lawrence and Michelle are those you last sent here after saving them from that drug lord, he informed

Oh sorry I remember now how are they? Waaawo boss they are good and everything is fantastic you can love it. He replied
You look good so I guess you're enjoying each other well, the two ladies blushed at my words and Valdmir smiled at them. Alright Val take my people home I will see you later let me have a tour with these two beautiful ex forces , I said

Oh ma'am even Aaron is here I told them that once they come back they find us here, Val informed me
Okay let Aaron join us and the rest of you take my people I have some unfinished business to attend to,
Alright ma'am, take care , Val said

Miss can I come with you? Arnold Richards asked
Sorry Richards you are tired go home and have a rest and how is your brother? I asked
Tired and I guess he is already in the car , Arnold replied
Okay go home people I will see you later, with that they left and I took the car with the three nubbies to the area where I had the drug lord prisoned because we needed some more information from him and we got it because he was tired from the torture he was getting from these three for the past months.

Thanks guys for the hard work I think it's time to clean this mess up and with that I shoot him and I ordered the guards to clean up while I said to the other three to take me home. And with that we went home on the way I asked them some questions and they answered and for real I can trust them.
Ma'am do you mind if we give you massage, Lawrence asked
Thanks but I don't get massages with girls, I said
You will love ours ma'am, Michelle said
Alright then am a bit tired also,I said and with that they started massaging me as I laid on my stomach in my car as Aaron was driving us him and for sure these girls knew what they were doing and with no time we reached home since the dungeon wasn't very far and I still needed the massage so I said okay people we shall have more massage later I love it.
Aaron asked can I join in ma'am?
We shall see, I replied and we entered the house.
By the time we reached home we were welcomed by Val and others who informed me that the rest were already asleep and they served me my food.
I had prefer some vodka to regain my energy and they got me a bottle and I eat food as the girls and boys massaged my body and by the time I finished eating I was on thinking about one thing and that was getting fucked and my pussy was wet already.
Val explained mum Richards and his brother are in your bedroom, madam Tasha and madam Julie are in their room with Bosco and the other three guys while the rest are in the other room.

Okay what of the master bedroom? I asked
No one is in there since you told us that no one is supposed to use that room, Val replied
Good then let us all go to my study, with that we left for my study as the boys curried me and they realized that I died even had underwear on me.
As soon as we reached the study I opened the secret door with my phone and asked them to change the bedsheets on the bed and they were surprised because they never saw it since they moved in this house which is more than two fucking years.
Ma'am what's this place as we have never seen it before? Val asked

It's because it's my private room and no one is supposed to enter in it unless I give you permission like today. You wanted to come in here Val? I asked jokingly
They laughed
No ma'am that's not what I meant, Val replied
It's okay just put me down now the girls have changed the sheets already. Okay now girls can I have my massage?
Yes ma'am Lawrence replied
Can we go? Val asked
Where are you going to pass Val? The doors to this room are locked and only me who unlock them if you want the restroom and the bathroom are right there and the door is open, I replied
You all can give me a full body massage if you don't mind, I said

I had five boys Aaron, Valdmir,Wayne, Rio and Vincent plus four girls Lawrence, Vivian, Peace and Michelle.
They massaged my hands, face , back, legs, thighs, feet as I took my vodka and Peace passed her fingers at my cunt and I made a moan sound and she apologized
It's okay Peace don't apologize to I only loved what you did, with that I was like I had given them permission to enjoy my body and them selves. With that they turned me gently and I laid down at my back as Val laid a pillow under my head as he bent down into a kiss, Peace and Vivian spread my legs wide and massaged my pussy and my erected clit they licked my pussy lips and with that I saw Wayne and Aaron unzipping their crotches and waaawo the guys had sweet penises just by watching them.

Girls why don't you strip for me I asked and they striped even the guys also striped and they were all good and I thought at myself
"Oh my God I have just had two big cocks on the plan five hours ago am I going to have these five big dicks too"
Rio went for my pussy with his mouth from my left while Vincent attacked my vagina with is fingers from right hand and they fucked me like that until I cam for them both and it was fun. Val asked for permission to shove his dick in my pussy and I allowed him.
Vivian went for my lips as Wayne fucked her pussy, Lawrence attacked my left breast as Rio fucked her, Peace attacked my pussy and licked it as Val fucked me and Vincent was giving her thrusts and Michelle was on my right breast as Aaron gave her the good sex she wanted. The sex went on for minutes as Val increased his pace as well as Peace eating my clit I cam for them. With that I invited Aaron and wayne as I asked Aaron to lay on his back and took his penis in my pussy and bent on his chest as I told Wayne to enter my pussy from behind and they penetrated my pussy both and we all came again and I did the same to Vincent and Rio as I had them at once and they fucked my pussy both until we all cam.
As we were all done I they girls were tired from the pleasure they had just received with these guys as I asked and one to take me on am still on, I said and they all looked at each other as Aaron said am still strong ma'am for one or two if it's okay with you.

Alright then the rest of you should get going to your bedrooms, Aaron stay for the night and let me hope your girlfriend won't get angry, they laughed and said there is no relationship ships in here we only enjoy sex and pleasure with each other, he is all your ma'am for us we are tired.
And with that I had my way with Aaron for more rounds and we had our orgasm and we cam together and with that we went to bed.

At five in the morning I was already awake as I woke Aaron up
But he didn't want to but I ordered him to leave my room and go to his and with that as he left I also went to gym. After I went downstairs and the house was quite and everyone was still asleep so I took the initiative to prepare breakfast.

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville