12, WHO IS OLIVIA T. WALKER

Olivia lost her parents at the age of eight and that day is the day which made her that ruthless and decisive person she is today.
and she became Olivia T Walker a fierce lady we all know but again a low profile person and no one knows who Olivia is for sure including you two, you don't know her she only shows you what she wants you to know and even though practically I raised her but I also don't know who Olivia truly is I don't know how she has made her money to reach this level but what you have to know about her is that she has a huge heart and she loves you girls and she felt betrayed with what happened with the twins. Mr Peters stated

Back then more than twenty years ago I worked for Mr Thompson as his body guard after retiring from special forces and I joined the security agency which provides different kinds of security. And this agency was also part of Mr Thompson's so he came and picked me to be his body guard and he trusted me a lot and entrusted with is daughter but she has never been easy since childhood. She could read through her father's reports and questions him so Mr Thompson said that he had a son in her.
The day of Mr Thompson's accident he left me behind and told me that when anything happens to him I had to take care of his daughter and help her live a very low profile until she could protect her self.

Was Mr Thompson a drug lord or a dealer? Tasha asked.

Non of the two. Peters replied
Mr Thompson was a ruthless business man just like her daughter but I think Olivia is more decisive than her dad. But again Mr Thompson was a chemist to who run and owned a biggest laboratory in the country if not in the world. They used to do different research in different areas, like science and technology, viruses, guns and other technology related to security in this country we are using today still Thompson has hand in it.
So one day he was approached by some government officials who misused their powers and authority and they ordered him to make a dangerous virus for them but he declined . They wanted to attack the government by hurting defenseless people but Thompson refused. As he was developing the virus he decided to spoil the process he had done the whole laboratory was gone after the fire he had caused.

But they knew Thompson had results and the results of what he had made scared him so they decided to attack Mr Thompson and kill him. In the process even his wife was killed but it was like Mr Thompson knew what was going to happen so he left Olivia home and he gave me a day off saying he will inform me of any orders if they come. So the attackers went home after killing Thompson to get the paper work Thompson had made but Olivia was faster than them. So she grabbed the documents in town and she committed her first murder at the age of eight.

What do you mean dad? Is Olivia a murderer? Tasha asked
I can't believe this she can't be, Julie added.

The day of the accident I received a call and I was told to go and find Olivia, this call was coming from Mr Thompson and it was an automatic massage the one hw had recorded just in case of emergency.
By the time I reached at the mansion Olivia sent me a massage letting me know where she was . She had already got all the paper her dad had informed her about before his death. And by the time the assailants reached home it was too late.

She observed as they tore their house apart and she got angry she handed me a phone that her dad had given her as life insurance and she told me blow it up. And with just one phone call I made the whole house turned into ashes and many of these people died but by looking into her eyes she had no fear or remorse in her eyes then she ordered me to take to a house near the lake which belonged to her grand-great parents of her mother.
She told me, you are going to drop to the house and you are not going to be my body guard any more but instead you are going to own Thompson enterprise as the Peters' enterprise until I turn 18 years to take over my father's group of companies.

She handed me the file with Mr Thompson's signature he had signed in advance as if he knew what was going to happen. Immediately as I was still in a daze I got a call from Mr Thompson's lawyer telling me to meet him at the national court next day in the morning to finalize the paper work and transfer of power.

That is how you guys have lived this live of a princess and princes all thanks to Olivia and her family. Your mother Tasha knows that the enterprise is not mine but Olivia. Since she turned 18 I always wanted her to have her company because I am tired of the responsibility on my shoulders but she refused I don't know what she is going to do but even for the past five years she doesn't go through the reports I send to her.
But since she was eight she could read the reports and questions me where necessary.

Olivia has been my boss since at the age of eight but she has never disrespected me even once and when she found out that the two of you are my daughters she trusted. And you two are the most important and valuable people in her life.

But Dad didn't she knew about us before? Tasha asked

I married your mother when she was still young. Your mother was also a bodyguard in Thompson's family when she got pregnant with you she resigned and by the time we got married Olivia was already living far away and she didn't come to my wedding but she gave me a large sum of money to prepare for the party.
She never come to house because she hated it when I respect her as my boss she always wants me to call her by her first name but its hard so she refused to visit me. She even doesn't come to the office I only send her detailed reports every after three months until five years ago.

So I will always respect Olivia and I want you two never to doubt her

At the same time the twins were brought to my office by my trusted man Bosco. Have a sit guys and fell at home and I could see a surprise look on Paul's face while scare in Martin's
I will go straight to the point why I called you here.
Tell me guys what do you want from me and what do you know about me?

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville