2; THE DREAM

Even though I chased the guy I just fucked away my body and pussy were saying otherwise. I wanted more of his cock. With that in mind I went to sleep. But before I went of to sleep I was in my bed touching myself as I felt my stretched pussy get wet until I cam and with that I went to bed.

He really was good
"Don't stop, do that  , I want that more and more I want you to fuck me pretty good as if there is no tomorrow. I wanna feel deep inside of me and I want to feel your warm sperms inside the walls of my vagina.
Do it please give it to me" I said

You are really horny darling , your pussy is so fucking wet. I love fucking you, your are so tight he fucked me and my stomach tightened as I was feeling that I was about to cum and he stopped.

What a heck? I asked
Why did you stop when am about to come? I asked again
He laughed at me and said don't worry darling very soon this cock will be yours but not now dear.

I was woken up by the door bell oh my God I have been dreaming. What a way to sleep oh God I never sleep like this and dream am I getting crazy? I asked my self

What a hell who is knocking my door this early, I asked
At the same time my phone rang and it was Juliet my best friend and my assistant.

Boss where are you? We have a meeting at 9am you never been late. Are you okay? Should I come over? She asked multiple questions.
Gosh come down Julie tell them I will see them at 10 something came up please do this for me darling I love you baby see you later. With that I disconnected the call as always I didn't give her a chance to speak again.

At opening the door I saw the guy I fucked few hours ago standing there
What are you doing here, I asked
Good morning to you too. Anyway I just came here to  bring you breakfast I know you need it, he said
Sorry I don't eat at home it's a wastage of time and have that time am already late for work I should be on my way to office, I replied

Please just leave I have to get ready now, I added
Come on beautiful are you chasing me away just like that? We just loved what we both did a few hours ago and you are not giving me any face? He asked
Sorry man it was just sex and was just a moment of weakness no big deal was just sex it means nothing to me I always fuck guys like you so don't think that you are special, I stated

I have to take my shower please don't leave your food in my house I don't entertain food here.

With that I left for bathroom. In knowing that he followed me up  I removed my night gown and went in the bathroom.

As always I sleep naked and with that at the waking up after the ringing bell I only had a chance to take a gown on me.
I wanted to take a shower really quickly since Julie was on my nake with the meeting.

While in the bathroom my bathroom door opened and at sight of who had opened it . It was the same jurk I just left down in my sitting room and he was only in his boxers.

Oh God what's happening? I asked my self

With that he came to held me into a kiss and my body shivered just by his touch and what was on my mind was only him fucking me now because my pussy was throbbing and wanted his penis badly at this time .

Please leave, I said
But your body says otherwise, he said
Could you please let me do this for you, I know you want it, he wisphered

With that he kissed me and touched my hard nipples and I tightened my thighs at his touch and the tension in my body was high.
As he touched me I moaned in his mouth and with that his hand went down to my thighs and to my cunt.
Could you please spread your legs for me? He wisphered
And with that I did as he asked
He sled his two fingers in my vagina and finger fucked me until I cam.
After that he went down and his head in between my legs and started eating me out. He tongue fucked my busy while his other hand was rubbing my clit where as the other was fingering me at the same time and I could feel the pleasure of cumming.
Oh God this guy has just made me cum two times this morning.

Can you please fuck me already? I asked him
Sorry darling that will be for later boss you have to get going, he said
With that he stood and he was ready to
Please I need it now, I wanna feel your dick in my pussy I begged .

Sorry madam boss see you later you are wanted at office madam CEO.
I got curious at his words,
Who are you? Do you know me? I asked him
Who doesn't know the owner of the biggest sex club in town he said and with that he left.

Am always curious and with that I text one of my buddies his picture to find more about this guy.

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville