33; IT'S WAR TIME

By the time I reached home I used another secret passage and I found everyone was still asleep from the pleasure they just received the whole morning and afternoon, so I walked directly to the basement where I had both the interrogation room and my work place.
I switched on the monitors and with the help of my mum I had the live home footage of both Tom and Gen Samson and the whole city at large on different monitors after settling down for some time I sent a message to Bosco " is Mr Anthony ready?"
Yes ma'am, he replied

I stood up and moved my ass to the interrogation room where Mr Anthony Richards was. The rest moved out and I remained alone with him. Vivian was in the control room and both Bosco and Arnold Richards were in observing room.
Yes my basement is big and I call it my work place away from home.

Waaawo are we gonna have afternoon sex in this in this kind of weard room, he asked
I looked at the file Bosco gave me before coming here and didn't say anything
Okay that's weard so it looks like the Olivia I have known a few days now is different from this one what's going on, he continued
Hey Arnold what's going on? Why did you bring me here? He asked as l observed him and said

Could you shut the fuck up? I hate it when people shout while am thinking.
That's odd, this is completely a different woman, he said again and I focused on the file in my hands.
I picked up the chair and sat opposite him.

So Mr Anthony Richards, you are lucky that you are not in cuffs but again don't force me to do so okay? He nodded
I have some questions for you and I need answers okay? He nodded again
I don't want lies because am not the person you think I am when it comes to business .
So are you going to tell me only the truth but not but only the truth? I asked and he nodded

Okay then tell me who are you and why did you come to work with us and why did you join us on this trip?
I sure am going to tell you everything you need to know ma'am, he said
Okay then, start with the questions I asked you
Ma'am I am Lt Anthony Richards, I am a flight captain. I joined the army at the age of twenty one I served for twelve years until last year when I was relieved from my duties.
I serves five detours and the last two were under Gen Samson. When I was relieved from duties by Gen Samson last year I contacted my brother that I needed a job because I wanted to make money and he introduced me to Mr Bosco Hampton who gave me a job on the spot without any more questions when he went through my resume the on e I represented to him and he told me that we are family and care for each other and that the boss was easy and at the same time the most difficult person he has ever meet, Anthony explained

Yeah we are family but something is fishy here, why did you come to us after leaving Gen Samson? What did you do for Gen Samson to lay you off? I asked again
I already explained ma'am why I got work with you people I have no other intentions with Gen Samson and for sure he even wanted to kill me but at last he forgave me and told me to leave army immediately and never to cross paths with him ever again.

In your last tour under the order of Gen Samson, what did you do to be laid off? I asked again
What do you know about my last detour? He asked back
I have no time for your arrogancy Anthony . I am not fucking joking with you right now just answer my question. With that I got my gun and put it on the table as I faced him motionless and said.
Man you know am a professional killer and I kill for money and am fucking sure that you know that very well. So I ask again what did you do for Gen Samson?

He looked scared and said
I was sent to one of the villages to kill some civilians claiming that they were transporting war materials to the rebels but when I approached them, they had nothing like a gun even no short gun but they had ten gold bars, when I confronted them to know where they got those bars they answered and showed me the papers that they were given to them by a powerful king and the documents showed so.
And I checked their house and they had nothing like a gun in the house and the man even told me that he was even scared of guns and never liked them and just looking into his eyes he was even frightened by the gun I had in my hands.
So I called in and informed the higher-ups that it was false information and with that I left these people's home. Just as soon as I left few minutes later I hard gunshots and I decided to go back and see what was happening and I saw may own people murdering innocent people just for ten gold bars.
So when one of the guys saw me they chased me and tried to kill me to but I hurried and took my plane back home so that's when Gen Samson contacted me saying I was honorably discharged and that I wasn't allowed to tell what I saw to anyone that it was a mistake and for the sake of the country I had to take to my grave. So after being discharged I had to find a job that's why I contacted my brother.

I believe you but again you are on my radar and I have to kill you I asked Vivian to put up the message and she did and Anthony was surprised
What? Is this Gen Samson's doing? He asked
Oh God I get it now he used me to get to you guys am sorry. This bastard discharged me knowing that I could contact my brother of course oh miss Olivia please forgive me I didn't know.

It's okay Mr Anthony Richards, I trust you but again I have to kill you it's my job to give your head to Gen Samson but again it won't be enough for him.
Therefore I want you to trust me if you want to live.
Arnold and Bosco both came in at this time
Arnold said, bro you have to trust miss Olivia she is the best to what she does so just do as she says. With that we trained him on how to act on the camera and we started

Please miss Olivia I never betrayed you even for once since I met  you, don't kill me I am innocent and I never did what those people say I did, he said
I don't care but I have got enough evidence to believe that you are a nuisance to the society so you deserve to be terminated, I said
You don't the whole truth and the story ma'am so please give me a chance and you can't kill me because
Because what? He because we had sex together? Come on man I don't mix work with pleasure so I have no time with nuisance people like you and with that I aimed my gun to him and a shot.
Arnold Richards barged in shouting at me and crying, as he sobbed he said why did you had to kill my brother miss Olivia, what did he ever do to you ma'am he cried while holding his brother's body and I looked motionless and said sorry Mr Richards but this is a job.
He got a bit violence and I ordered my men to take him away.
Take him to the cell and lock him up and also get the team to take this cadaver out of here and clean this place well.

What a waste he was so good in bed and now he is gone, life is too short I said and with that I disconnected the camera and I as soon as I disconnected I got a call from the boss he praised saying that he knew I was the best on what I do and that I was fit for such jobs and he thanked me.

Thanks sir but I really want to retire from this kind of work and enjoy my life a bit without any worries , I said
Don't worry ex, everything will come to an end very soon, very soon trust me and with that he disconnected the call
And I said to the guys
Guys its a war time now, get everyone to the safe place Gen Samson know that we are here and he is ready to attack.
Let us go to attack Gen Samson now and I know my parents will be here to safeguard this place. Anthony wake up it's time for revenge.
We have to attack the Gen before it's too late.
What are you talking about miss? Your parents to be here soon? They are already dead, Bosco said as he asked
I will explain later everything we have to go now and Vivian let me hope all the communication was cut off and we can't afford to alert the Gen that we are attacking him now okay.
It's fine ma'am, everything is okay and my mom said in my ear that it was safe for us to go.
And I said , Boys it's time the general to face the music.

What is next for the Gen?

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville