31; ONE MORE LAST JOB

At the viewing of the photo of the target I got a bit scared and started asking myself some questions could it be that the man I have been hunting since my parents' accident already knows who are I am? Or it's just a coincidence?
What did Mr Anthony Richards do while he was serving in the army in those detours he made? Did he desert the army or? Many questions bumped in my head after viewing the image of my target and to my surprise was for Anthony Richards the guy I have fucked for two fucking days what's going on?
Could it be that am also his target this wasn't just as I thought or as his brother explained to me the situation with his brother? With that i went downstairs to get both mr Arnold Richards and Bosco my trusted men but I don't know if Mr Richards will handle this professionally as he should do since it involves his own blood.

As I went downstairs even the boys who spent the night with me had joined the others in the morning sex and they were enjoying themselves.
Excuse me people, may I have both Mr Richards and Bosco in office now? I said and everyone looked at me
Boss is everything okay? Julie asked
Yes Olivia you look serious what's going on, Tasha said
Nothing that I can't handle so relax girls your boys will be back, I know you had shortage last night but I will send them back as soon as possible.
Please you two could you follow me please? I said

As naked as they were born they followed me and Bosco said, boss will I finally get a chance to fuck that sweet pussy of yours?
Just follow me as I requested don't speak nonsense now , I said as I looked at him motionlessly
Ha the boss is here not the sex machine this time, Richards said
Am sorry boss Bosco said as he grabbed his gown and followed me and said yeah man Richards am getting worried that tone of hers means business. As I went to my office I picked what I needed including my gun and clothes and walked to hallway as I approached my basement.
I opened the door using my phone, my eye and arm print.
Come on boys I entered one of the rooms in the basement and switched on the computers as I put on my clothes because I knew something was going to happen either I had to kill Anthony or find the problem.

Richards I want you to read the massage am going to show you calmly, I said and laid the information up on the screen monitor.
He looked at it and looked at me with questioning eyes
Yeah I have got this message and a picture and was your brother so Mr Richards I want you to tell me why is your brother is a wanted man and why is he on my tour and what really happened on those detours he took before retiring from the army? I want answers. You know am not a person who just kills anyone but I need the truth.

I don't know much ma'am he doesn't want to speak about what happened much and I didn't want to pressure him as you know things happen in wars sometimes it's difficult to face those demons.
But he told me there was a friendly fire in his last tour but for real he is scared of what happened that's why he doesn't even sleep he tried to sleep here simply because he had a good sex and got tired from it but he only sleeps when he drinks alcohol since the day he came back.
So when he came back he asked for my help and I asked for Bosco's  help and since we needed a second pilot he hired him. Mr Richards explained
Okay, but something is fishy here something is really going on.Why do they want him dead and why today? I was relieved from my duties just two days ago and now this? And the boss was asking about my identity! I think these guys knows who I am. If not I have a mole in my organization.

You two are my trusted people and let me hope Mr Richards that this being your brother won't cloud your judgement.
I am alright boss I also want to know the root of this, Richards replied
Alright then I want you two to get me all the background check we made to all the people we have in office and outside office including you two.
And dig whatever you can on everybody most especially Mr Anthony Richards and I need everything I hope we are together Mr Richards.
You got it ,boss he replied

Alright am moving out for more information on this issue I need to see someone but use an excuse of bringing in the crew to clean the house to bring those people on the other side of the house in the basement I have opened the door already and I will send you a message soon to get your brother to the interrogation room soon. See you later boys
With that I exited the house through a secret door to the back.

I made a call to my parents. Yes you are surprised because everyone thinks my parents died in that attack, but since my dad was the best assassin that time he had already sensed everything thing and put his game in play and they fellow right in his traps he had made for them.
For example he explained to me whatever I had to do that day even leaving me home and go with my mother he never did was all his plan.
The bomb I gave to Mr Peters to detonate and the lawyer's procedures were all done by my father and I have been sending money for the daily expenses and the remote house they live in now was purchased by my dad just before the accident and he decorated it with the technology and I always buy them the new technology and they upgrade the security and new computer technology in their house since my mum is a professional hacker.

However much I wanted to be with my parents I couldn't because through all the trading I got I knew by doing so I was putting everyone in danger so I kept my parents a secret and we could meet occationally but they are my bosses to the true leaders of the organization am running .
On phone with my father
Me; dad I need you now more than I have ever needed you before
Dad; you don't have to call me on phone you know how we meet
Me; I know dad but this is urgently and it's a secure line and in the secure place that can't be bugged since mum made it for me.
Dad; okay let us meet now because with the message you sent your mom also got something.
Me; dad I need that for real so where are. We going to meet and when?

He sent me the coordinates and with that I put the house on lockdown using my phone and with that I left hous with my motorcycle and part from the three of us no one else knew about what was going on and they continued with their pleasure and the only sound you could hear in the house was body slapping as the balls slap the pussy, moaning and cries of pleasure.

Please go back and have fun do not show them anything going on, just go and join in and continue with sex such that there is no suspicion. I know Julie and Tasha so if they ask they know am workaholic just tell them I have gone to work on something.
Handle this for me guys I will be back.
Since we were on a video call they both answered
We shall do boss , with that I disconnected the call and left to meet my dead parents

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville