13; THE TRUTH

However much I love and respect your father I will send you to prison if you don't tell me the truth now and you are well aware of what I can do and what am capable of. Do you understand? I asked and they nodded
So I need only the truth Mr Paul Peters. I stared at him and he realized that the woman infront of him was totally different from that he had sex with. However much the sex was good and the morning was sweet with him but what I want now is answers so the bossing me has to come out now.
Am waiting boys.
Am talking to you now not because I fucked with you Paul but because of the respect I have for Mr Peters so don't try anything stupid. Because I can send you to prison the whole of your lives just by lifting my arm so tell me.
At this time I got a massage from my building manager about the apartment transaction that happened between the Peters' brothers and another tenant at my building and all the details of how the transaction came on place and how Paul manipulated the tenant into the sell of his apartment.

We are not criminals so you can't send us to prison for no reason, Paul said
Actually I can, I said. One stalking I have evidence for that and two you know what you did, I added.
Okay. The truth is , four months ago our dad told us about his health and everything about you and the enterprise. And we realized that he wasn't the man we all thought he was . The aloof, city typhoon, ruthless business man Mr Peters in reality he had nothing everything belonged to you.
We realized that man we all feared and respected who always neglected us and worked down his ass was actually doing this for a woman so we made a plan to come down here and know you better. And with this we never told our sisters our plans and they don't know who you are so don't blame either of them because this is our own doing, Paul stated.

I smiled at his statement
Since all these years our dad has worked for you and you never even bother to try and know who we are you don't even know us so we decided to come back and...

And nothing. One I don't want to know what my employees do, and I don't want to interfere with their families there don't expect me to come looking for you unless something big has happened. I said
Did Julie knew about your motives ? I asked
No. She knows nothing. We only told her that we wanted to come back and start our business away from dad and that Martin was a professional chef and that is when she told us about your restaurant you were leasing out so we saw it as an opportunity to get close to you and know you better.

Okay but then you can't know me because no one can. I said
What about the apartment me? Did she help you with that to? I asked
No, she didn't I bought the apartment genuinely
Are you sure? I asked and he nodded
As the report I have says otherwise? I said don't lie to me okay. Tell me the details of how you got the apartment I have everything here but I want to here it from you.
He swallowed hard and stated that, with the apartment I tricked the owner into borrowing money at a high interest and I knew he couldn't afford to pay back and the only solution he had was to sell his apartment.
Martin looked at him in surprise and I realized that Paul was a dominant one and Martin was only following Paul's orders.

What was your goal in buying an apartment in my building? I asked again
What? He looked surprised
Yeah it's my building to, I said
How many building do you have? He asked
Many and a lot are you surprised? I answered and asked
Am sorry miss but what my Dad told us was  that your father was never in real estate business, Paul said
Yeah , your Dad is right my Dad was not in real estate business but I am not my Dad am Olivia Walker who does whatever I want to do. Didn't Julie tell you about it? I asked
No. We only wanted her to help us find a business for us we never talked about you because we know how much she loves you and we had to avoid any suspicions in our plan. So she only handle the restaurant deal and my brother had to deal with legal matters since he is a lawyer . So Julie has nothing to do with this so don't hold her accountable for this.

Of course I can't and I know she is not responsible for your actions and am not that heartless as you may think.
And what I am interested in most is about the sex we had. You showed up at the exact moment I wanted to have a fuck.
As I was questioning him my Private Investigator had completed and he called me direct
Give me a moment please, I said
Exactly after connecting the call I told him to speak.
Speak to me, I said and he informed me how Paul met with Jim at the sex club and offered him money to have sex with his wife in the hallway that night. And this explained how Paul came to my rescue and offered me sex after watching my neighbors being fucked because watching always turns me on.
Thanks Gid(Gideon)
I disconnected the call and he sent me all the photos he got from the club.
So Mr Paul Peters explain to me the sex thing to me please and don't lie and with that I printed out some pictures of him and Jim in the sex club and gave them to him.

Of course it's your club to. What of this one we are in now? He asked
Yeah you know when am doing business I want to cater for all kinds of people here you have to pay a million dollars as membership fee a year and we don't allow non members here so I realized that many people had the same disease like me and they wanted to watch live sex so I made another club for those who can pay at the entrance.
Of course rich people do whatever they want, he said
So am waiting for the explanation Mr Paul Peters
Okay, I knew you girls love watching live sex and you visit sex clubs just to watch and yesterday you stayed home so I know what I had to do for you to come out. So when I met him at the club I knew what he could do with his wife so I followed him home.

Don't lie to me Paul because I know everything but I want to hear it from you.
Okay. Jim had his own fantasies so it was easy to manipulate him into doing what I wanted him to do.
So I couched him in what to do with his wife, and I knew that a person like you would want to see har neighbors fucking so l followed and yeah I paid him some money do me this favor.

When I saw you doing exactly what I expected out of you I came to and your body reacted the way I wanted and we fucked but to my surprise you chased me and you refused to invite me in so I waited until morning and I trained myself for not giving in to you I wanted you to fall in love with me that's why I didn't fuck you this morning I wanted you to want me to be addicted to me but I see now that I underestimated you.
So what if I fell fall you what would you have gained
When we end up marrying and completely under my sex spell and really in love with me you would have ended up signing the power of Peters enterprise to me and their I would have asked for the divorce and you would remain for nothing, he stated

Okay you know what Paul I will not send you to prison but I don't want to ever see you again and for your information I don't depend on Peters enterprise and I have never depended on it and I will never ask your dad because I own an empire now . I made my own empire Peters enterprise is for my Dad not mine.
Anyway Mr Martin the restaurant deal is off.
Okay follow me first and see your sisters and father even your mother is on the way here.
With that I stood up and opened the door for them
At this time Mr Peters had told the girls everything he knew about me and he told them that he was dieing soon.
Girls am really sick and I am going to die very soon so I want to transfer the enterprise back to Olivia

No uncle the enterprise is yours and always has been

For any advice because I need it find me on or for publications contact me on;
Facebook; Marville Van
Email; ttebajjukira@gmail.com
Instagram; van_marville