-2-

"I'll get the door!" Kat's brother screamed from upstairs as he was running down the stairs excitedly. However, Kat wanted to annoy him, so she ran to the door before he could. Her brother was screaming at her, complaining, but it was too late. Triumphantly, Kat opened the door, laughing, but her laughter faded quickly when she saw who stood on the other side.

"Billie," Kat breathed out in shock as her face turned pale.

"Kat, I told you it's for me," her brother pushed her aside to greet Billie. "Hi babe," he smiled and gave the girl a kiss on the lips.

"Oh Bil, this is my annoying sister Kat!" Noah introduced them.

Billie smiled at Kat awkwardly as Kat wondered what she was thinking.

"Nice to see you again, KitKat," Billie broke the silence.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" Noah looked confused between the both of them.

"We've only met briefly," Kat replied quickly before Billie could say anything. "So you guys are like dating or?"

"Oh um, we haven't exactly defined yet what we are," Noah stuttered, visibly uneasy.

"I just forgot my wallet here this morning and need it back," Billie said bluntly.

"Well anyway. You guys have fun," Kat said as she quickly turned around to make herself something to eat. Though she could sense eyes on her, she resisted the urge to look back.

Kat was waiting for her toast as she heard the door opening and Billie entering. She didn't really pay attention to her, but Billie was just standing there, watching her.

"Need something?" Kat asked, but didn't turn around to look at her.

"So are we just gonna pretend THIS never happened?" Billie asked.

"Yup, that's the plan," Kat still wasn't looking at her.

"What if I can't do that?" Billie asked shyly, and Kat paused for a second.

"Well, try harder," Kat snapped and turned around to find Billie standing 2 feet away from her. She looked so innocent yet so malicious, like she could easily destroy Kat's life if she wanted to.

"So, you're telling me, I should just forget the way you were moaning my name in the club's bathroom?"

Kat turned red, not expecting her to go through this again. "Shh, keep it down. Oh my god, what if my brother is gonna hear you?" Kat panicked.

"So be it. Why didn't you text me back anymore?"

"Do you get the concept of a one-night stand?" Kat asked cynically.

"It was not just a kiss; we talked for the entire night," Billie pressed.

"I was too drunk to remember that," Kat lied.

"I told you stuff I've never told anyone," Billie said, disappointed.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I'm just not into girls like that, okay? I just wanted to have a new experience, but I'm not actually gay. Whatever connection you think we had doesn't exist, okay? I was just drunk and confused," Kat explained.

Billie looked at her hurt. "Sure, if that is what you want to believe,"

"As I said, it was an experience, and I would never do it again. Especially not sober," Kat affirmed.

"That seemed very different that night."

"Whatever I told you that night, please just forget it, okay."

Billie sighed. "Fine, tell yourself whatever you want, and we don't have to talk about it, but I'll never forget it," she said, as she broke the eye contact, gave Kat a kiss on the cheek, and left the kitchen without another word. Kat brought her hand to the spot where Billie's lips touched her, lost in thoughts, as she continued with her day.

---------------

So its almost the 5 year anniversary of when we all fall asleep were do we go. There are a lota theories going on online. What do y'all think?

I honestly believe the stories she's making are a countdown and then she'll release a single and/or make an announcement that the album is gonna come out on July 7th, Patrick's birthday. But idk, a girl can only hope it comes out as soon as possible.