-20-

About an hour later they made their way to the club.

The club was alive with strong beats and a laser lights that danced along with the bodies on the dance floor. Kat and her group melted into the crowd, as the music took over.

Ivan caught Kat's eye, offering a hand for Kat to take it. "You good?" he shouted over the music, his voice infused with excitement. He really did look handsome, Kat thought.

Kat nodded, "You?"

"Yea," He replied as his hands settled on her waist, drawing her closer. She could feel the heat of his body through her clothes as they moved together.

As they danced, Kat's eyes accidentally caught Billie's eyes across the room. Her eyes pierced through her almost unblinking, as she watched them. Confused Kat turned her full attention back to Ivan, trying to focus on the here and now.

"You're okay?" Ivan asked again.

Instead of answering, Kat acted on an impulse and leaned in to kiss him. She was hoping to forget everything that has happened the past few months, however during the kiss she just felt numb. It was not even close to how she felt when she kissed Billie a couple months ago. She tried to deepen the kiss as his hands found her butt but there was still nothing. She pulled away from him again and forced a smile,  her eyes involuntarily scanning the room once more. Billie was still there, still watching, and the same inexplicable expression across her face. Their eyes locked and none of them looked away again until Ivan gently took Kat's face and turned it to face him again.

"You're okay?" He asked once more as he leaned in to kiss her again.

Kat hesitated but kissed him back eventually. They made out for a few more minutes before Kat pulled away again, smiled and then walked away without a word. She was too intoxicated to realise what she was doing and if she was honest she didn't really care.

As she navigated through the club looking for her friends, she spotted Lauren and Camila making out in a corner. Excited, she rushed to tell Normani.

About an hour later, Kat found herself back with Ivan, even more intoxicated than before. She danced with him and playfully stole a few more kisses from him.

"I'm gonna go outside and smoke," Kat yelled after a while over the music.

"Okay," Ivan replied. "I'll go with you" He screamed back, however, Kat pretended like she didn't hear him and quickly walked away. She wanted to be alone for a bit.

Outside she pulled out a cigarette and took a few hits. After a few minutes a blue haired girl joined her.

"Running away from your new boyfriend?" Billie asked playfully as she took Kats cigarette out of her hands and took a hit without asking.

Kat looked at her intoxicated. "And you? running after me?"

Billie chuckled. "I'll always run after you babygirl"

"Nah but for real it feels like you've been watching me and Ivan the entire night. Are you into him or something?"

"Ivan? "Billie couldn't help but laugh out loud. "God no, he's like my brother"

"Good, because I swear if you hurt my brother..." Kat threatened, leaning closer into Billie.

"don't worry, there is only one reason why I'd hurt Noah," she teased.

"What reason?" Kat whispered carefully as her eyes pierced through Billies.

Billie didn't reply. Instead her eyes drifted down to Kat lips before she slowly looked back up again. Kat bit her lip subconsciously, taken aback by the sudden tension.