-12-

Today was the day of Billies dance performance. Since her and Kat grew to be friends, Kat decided to come to support her.

When her and Noah entered the venue she saw Lauren and Odessa already sitting in the auditorium.

"Hi," Kat greeted them. "I didn't know you were coming as well"

"Of course," Lauren smiled. "Have you ever seen her dance?"

I shook my head.

"She's truly amazing,"

"Yea, I'd never miss that," Odessa agreed.

"I'm excited" Kat smiled.  As the Lights dimmed, the sound of music filled the room and the show started.

"I think it's her turn now," Noah whispered and sure thing Billie appeared on stage shortly after getting into position. The music started with the most beautiful song Kat has ever heard. She made a mental note to ask Billie about the songs name later. It was something with falling into ocean eyes. Kat watched Billie in ave, Billie's movements reflected a mix of strength and vulnerability like she was telling a story with her body.

"Wow, she's amazing" Kat noted.

"I told you," Odessa whispered back.

"Yeah, she really is," Noah agreed.

After the show Billie came up to talk to us.

"You guys made it!" she smiled as she hugged each one of us.

"You were incredible, Billie!" Noah hugged her.

"Yeah, it felt like you were telling a story about being torn between two things?" Odessa teased.

Billie smiled, her eyes meeting Kat's. "Yea. I'm glad my message came across"

"Well, whatever the story, you told it beautifully." Noah gave her a kiss.

"It's just...my way of expression, you know? We all have things we can't say out loud."

"Well, It's brave, putting so much of yourself out there for everyone to see." Noah gave her a hug.

"Maybe, or maybe it's the only way I know how to be heard." Billie smiled sadly as her eyes logged with Kats.

"Well, I hear you loud and clear, and I'm damn proud." Noah squeezed her. Kat couldn't help but catch a glimpse of discomfort in Billies eyes but she brushed it off telling herself she was just imagining it.

"Oh, by the way, what was the name of the song," Kat asked.

"You liked it?" Billie smirked.

"Yea, it was so beautiful, I tried to Shazam it but couldn't find it," Kat said puzzled.

Billie chuckled. "Would surprise me if you did, my brother wrote it,"

"Really?" Kat raised an eyebrow impressed. "Thats actually so cool. who is singing it?"

"Me," Billie laughed. "Well like 13 year-old me to be exact,"

Kats eyes widened. "I didn't know you could sing." Noah said surpised.

"Girl you're really artistically gifted damn,"

"Thanks KitKat," Billie smiled.

"We should celebrate!" Noah disrupted the silence. "How about dinner?"

"Yea sounds good," Odessa and Lauren agreed as well.

"sure, just give me a minute change?" Billie stated.

As Billie disappeared to get changed, Kat and Noah exchange a look.

"You okay? You seem a bit...off." Noah asked his sister.