-16-

Kat was in her room, back home from Odessas Party when suddenly the door knocked and Billie stood at the doorframe.

"Can I sleep in your room again?" Billie smiled sheepishly. 

Kat raised an eyebrow. "You don't wanna sleep with Noah?"

"Nah, I'd rather sleep with you," Billie teased. "He's already fast asleep and snoring"

"Hmm," Kat thought out loud. "What do I get for it?"

"I can think of a couple things" Billie said in an almost seductive voice.

"Like what?" Kat giggled.

Billie got in and slowly sat down on the corner of the bed next to were Kat was lying. "I dont know, use your imagination Kat, what do you want?" she teased.

Kat scootched a little closer to Billie as their eyes locked and an unspoken tension was building up in the room.

"I could think of one thing," Billie hinted, as she looked down at Kats lips.

Kat rolled her eyes, "Jesus Billie go back to your boyfriend," she laughed as she hit Billie's shoulder repeatedly in a playful way for that stupid joke.

"Stop," Billie laughed, but when Kat still didn't stop after a couple seconds Billie had enough, turned around and quickly grabbed both of her hands and pinned them above Kats head so she couldn't move them anymore.

Their faces were only inches apart now since Billie had to lean in to be able to properly secure Kats hands. Their laughter died down and in a split second it suddenly got serious. The mood in the room changed quickly as Kat looked up at Billie.

"Let me go," Kat breathed out without even trying to escape Billies grip. She couldn't help but glance down when Billie licked her lips. They looked so plump and soft. She wondered what they would feel like and her heart skipped a beat as Billie slowly leaned in a little more.

"Billie," Kat whispered, looking up at her eyes again, however when she met her eyes she realised they were fixated on her lips as well. Subconsciously she licked her lips and noticed Billie doing the same. "We shouldn't do this," Kat breathed against her lips.

"Then resist," Billie whispered back, as her tongue slipped out and she playfully licked over Kats lips. In that moment Kat's heart stopped and her instincts took over. Billies lips slightly brushed over hers as she couldnt take it anymore and leaned in closing the gap between them. 

Billie immediately kissed her back making a thousand butterflies jump within Kat.

They hungrily started making out with each other as Kat freed one hand to go though Bilie's hair and pull her even closer. Their tongues were dancing together in sync as they both started breathing heavily.

Billies hand wandered up and down Kats body tearing on her shirt to signal her to take it off. Kat silently obeyed, almost in trance through her touch as she pulled her t-shirt over her head leaving her in only a bra. Equally, Billie got rid of her top and Kat quickly unclipped the bra. For a second she stared Billies boobs. Just by looking at them she felt herself getting wet already. "You're beautiful," she whispered as she licked her nipple and started sucking on it. Billie escaped a little moan as Kat was sucking harder.

Billie went back up and just as Kat wanted to lean in again, Billie pushed her back with her hand around Kats throat. Kats eyes filled with lust as Billie slowly went back to kissing her. One hand stayed on Kats throat and the other wandered down to her Pussy. She slowly unbottened her pants as her hands slipped inside.

"Billie," Kat breathed. "isn't this wrong?" she asked concerned as Billie quickly pushed Kats pants aside and her fingers found Kats entrance.

"Fuck you're so wet," Billie moaned.

"Billie," Kat complained.

"I dont care if this is wrong, if that's what we both want," Billie whispered as she formed small circles with her hand on Kats clitoris.

"O-okay," Kat held her breath, not being able to formulate a whole sentence anymore.

Billie continued to from circles with her two fingers as they lightly brushed over Kats entrance, to tease her.

"What do you want?" Billie whispered, her eyes filled with lust.

"you," Kat said shyly and not even a second later Billie entered two of her fingers into Kat. Kat moaned in pleasure and Billie started moving her fingers in and out.

"You're so hot," Billie breathed out.

"B-billie," Kat moaned. As Billies hands moved faster her grip around Kats neck tightened.

"Do you like that baby girl?" Billie smiled as Kat started moving her pelvic in sync.

"Y-yea," Kat breathed out as Billie started kissing her again, her hands still penetrating her heavily. She increased her speed even more as Kat couldnt help but moan.

"I-im gonna come," Kat breathed as she moved her body even faster agains Billies fingers. Suddenly Billie could feel Kats walls tighten and Kat started shaking uncontrollably. Billie slowly pulled out her fingers and licked them satisfied.

"God you're so sexy," Kat said unfiltered.

"Look at yourself babygirl" Billie complimented her as she brushed a loose string of her behind Kats head.

"My turn," Kat smiled.

"It's time to go home," Billie said instead earning a confused look from Kat.

"What do you mean? I am home?"

"Billie, Kat, lets go home, it's getting super late,"

she felt someone shake her arm and instantly opened her eyes. "Wait what?" she looked around confused. They were still at Odessas party. She was cuddled up in Billies arms on the couch. Apperently they fell asleep together on the couch. -Oh.

Holy shit, Kar realised. Did she just have a sex dream about Billie? She quickly brushed away that thought and got up, untangling from Billies arms. "Yea, sorry, let's go." she said still super intoxicated.

——
Talk this is my First spicy spicy scene don't hate on me 😂