-17-

Billie, Kat and Noah went home together after the party. In her room Kat realised she was more drunk than she anticipated. As Noah got ready in the bathroom Billie stopped by at Kats room checking up on her.

"Yo, You good?" Billie asked standing at the doorframe.

"Yea, you have any water by chance though?"

"There's some on your night stand," Billie replied as she grabbed the water and walked over to Kat. However, instead of grabbing the water, Kat pulled Billie closer who was now standing in between Kats legs.

"Thank you," Kat smiled as she chucked half of the water down.

"Damn someone is thirty," Billie pointed out without moving away from the spot Kat pulled her to.

As Kat put down the water her eyes wandered over Billie's body. She was only wearing a short crop top that exposed her stomach and her chest.

Billie smirked as she noticed Kat staring. "Eyes are up here babygirl."

"Y-yeah," Kat stuttered as she looked back up to her eyes. A few moments later however, due to her intoxicated state, Kat couldn't help but lower her gaze again to her cleavage. Immediately her mind went back to the dream she had earlier and her cheeks flushed red. She wondered how it could have been so vivid. Usually she doesnt remember her dreams that well, but this time she could almost feel what happened all over again as Billie was standing right in front of her.

"Jesus crist Kat" Billie laughed. "how on earth can you say you're not gay,"

"I'm not," Kat cleared her throat. "I was just zooming out, I'm pretty drunk," she talked herself out of it.

"Yea right," Billie laughed as she playfully pushed Kat behind in her bed making her fall over. "Anyways, Imma see you tomorrow," she said as she disappeared in Noahs room.

Kat was left confused in her room so she decided to call Normani.

"Hey kat what's up,"you guys back home?" Normani picked up.

"Yea, Mani, I have to tell you something but u have to promise not to judge me,"

"what is it?" mani asked curiously on the phone.

"Promise!" Kat insisted.

"Fine, I promise, now what is it?"

"Did you see Billie and Me asleep on the couch on Odessas Party?"

"Yea, everyone saw," she laughed. "you guys looked comfortable, but how the hell could you sleep with all that noice?"

"I dont know," Kat admitted truthfully. "Anyway that is not the point, I kinda, might have had a wet dream about Billie right then," Kat whispered into the phone.

"You did what?" Normani screamed out.

"shhhh," Kat shushed her. "I dont even know either. "I think maybe it was the alcohol or the fact she had her hand on my thigh while we slept, maybe I thought she was someone else in my dream I dont know?"

"was she someone else?" Normani asked sceptically.

"no," Kat admitted. "but I dont know Mani, what does that even mean now,"

"Girl I dont know what you want me to tell you because I know for sure that you're not gonna wanna hear what I have to say"

"Nooo, I mean I've had these kinda dreams before with random people and I didn't like them either. It's just this time it felt kinda different? It was super vivid, and I remember it so clearly.

"you sound like you have a crush on your brothers girlfriend Kat, this is baddd,"

"I dont like her Mani, I think my mind was just fucked up from the alcohol,"

"how can you be so sure?"

"I dont know, I mean I just dont like girls like that, especially someone thats dating my brother, thats just gross."

"Hmm," Normani stayed silent.

"I mean maybe I just spend too much time with her lately and because I'm lonely and we've kissed before, my mind wants to make up stupid scenarios in my head?" Kat tried to find an explanation.

"very logical," Normani said ironically.

"so what should I do?"

"I dont know Kat, I mean honestly at the party everyone could have thought you guys are dating. It's like Noah is an outsider in his own relationship, I wonder how he feels."

"I feel horrible Mani,"

"I know Kat, maybe sleep one night over it and look at it again tomorrow when youre sober again with clear thoughts.

"okay," Kat agreed. "I guess you're right."

"As usual," Normani chuckled.

Kat took forever to fall asleep since her mind kept wandering back to her dream even though she desperately tried to fight it. She wondered if it meant anything or if she was just going crazy.

—— —-------

Just a small update today, I'm kinda stuck rn bc I'm changing my vision with this