-9-

Billie was chatting with a few friends of hers, as Kat walked up to Camila.

"Camz," Kat groaned. "Take another shot with me, then I am going to sleep. I am so tired."

"Fine," Camila laughed as Kat handed her the shot. "We already booked the Uber so it should be here any minute."

"You want one as well?" Kat looked at Billie.

"No thanks, I am not drinking tonight."

"Okay," Kat said as she and Camila poured down the shot.

The other guests quickly started leaving as well, and Kat set her intention to sleep. It was almost 4 already.

"Are you going to sleep at my brother's?" Kat turned to Billie.

"Um, yeah, he told me to just join him later," she nodded.

"Okay, I am going upstairs now, good night," Kat said and hugged her goodbye.

Kat stumbled up the stairs, and only in the bathroom did she realize how drunk she was. She decided to wash her face with cold water and drank also a bunch. When she came out, Billie was just walking up the stairs on her way to Noah's room. His door was slightly open, and you could hear his snoring from here. 'Poor her,' Kat thought as she suddenly tripped and fell face flat on the floor.

"Kat," Billie ran quickly to her. "Are you okay?" she asked concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, just fell."

"You drank way too much, love. Let me take you to your room and tuck you in."

"Okay," Kat mumbled as Billie helped her to get up.

"Here you go," she said as she guided Kat to her bed. "Do you need anything else?" she asked kindly.

"Where is my pajama?" Kat asked, looking around her bed.

"Um, I don't know. Where do you usually have it?"

"Here I found it," Kat said thrilled as she started unbuttoning her jeans but struggling to open them.

"Oh, um," Billie quickly turned around, giving Kat her privacy to change.

"You want to watch an episode of the Office or something?" Kat asked hopefully.

Billie hesitated as she turned back around, a hint of amusement in her eyes. "You sure about that, KitKat?"

"Yeah, why not?" Kat asked, confused.

"Okay then, but I might fall asleep in your bed then."

"Okay," Kat whispered. "Then at least you get a peaceful night of sleep. I could hear Noah's snoring from the hallway."

"Yeah," she laughed. "Well, let me get ready quickly, and then I'll join you."

"Okay," Kat said as she opened Netflix.

"Actually, can I borrow something from you? I don't want to wake up Noah."

"Of course," Kat said, trying to act as sober as she could. "Just take anything from my wardrobe."

Billie walked over to Kat's dresser and took out an oversized hoody with sweatpants. She pulled her shirt over her head, her naked belly revealing under her croppe tank top.

Kat couldn't help but look at her body. This was the first time she actually saw her figure that she was so used to hiding under all these clothing layers. She looked stunning. "I didn't know you had a bellybutton piercing," Kat noted.

Billie laughed amused as she pulled the hoody over her head again. "You like it?," she asked with a playful smirk.

Kat quickly looked away again. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare," she stammered, as her cheeks were flushing with embarrassment.

Billie chuckled, walking over to the bed. "No worries, KitKat. It's not like you've never seen anyone change before."

"Yeah, but it's different with you," Kat admitted shyly, attempting to cover the sudden tension with a smile.

Billie raised an eyebrow, her lips curling into a mischievous grin. "Oh, is it now? What makes it different?"

Kat rolled her eyes, trying to play it cool. "You know what I mean, you're my brother's girl"

She chuckled again, laying down next to Kat. „Trust me, I am no one's girl but myselfe's,"

"Anyway, let's watch that episode."

They settled into the episode as Kat scooted a bit closer to Billie without fully realizing her actions due to her intoxicated state.

"Getting cozy, KitKat?" she teased, her eyes dancing with amusement.

Kat chuckled nervously, attempting to brush it off. "Just trying to make sure we both fit on the bed."

Billie's eyebrow arched, with a playful grin. "Sure, sure," she replied as she silently opened her arm so Kat could scoot even closer. Without a second thought, Kat laid down on her chest, and Billie wrapped her arm around her again. Her chest was surprisingly soft and comforting, so it didn't take another five minutes before Kat drifted off to sleep.

Kat woke up the next morning with a pounding head, fumbling around her nightstand for water.

"Morning KitKat," Billie said with a raspy voice as Kat looked at her puzzled, memories from last night flooding back.

"Ugh, morning Billie, how did you sleep?"

"So much better than I would have at Noah's," she chuckled "I am going to sleep over at yours more often now especially when his snoring gets too annoying."

Kat laughed and only then she realized their legs were still tangled up under the blanket but neither one of them pulled them away. "I mean I slept pretty good as well, I don't even remember anything from the episode of The Office,"

"Nah, five minutes in you were gone," she laughed. "You must have been really comfy there huh?" She teased and Kat slightly blushed.

"It was actually. My name is not Kat for no reason, Literally put me in a warm comfy spot, and I'll doze off to sleep in no time. I LOVE cuddling with my friends." Kat admitted with a sheepish smile.

Billie laughed out loud as they were interrupted by Kat's brother clearing his voice.

"Oh there you are, I was looking for you,"

Kat quickly sat up straight with a safe distance to Billie. "Hi babe, yea I didn't wanna wake you and we were watching an episode of The Office together, so I just fell asleep here."

Noah raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'll have to steal you back now in that case then," he said as Billie got up from Kat's bed and stretched. "Nice outfit," Noah said, eyeing Billie sceptically.

Billie chuckled. "Right? Thought so too," and walked out with Kat's brother. "Bye KitKat"

As the door closed behind them, Kat let out a sig. A hint of emptiness filled the air. She would never admit it but deep down she wished Billie would have stayed longer - As friends, of course.

She decided to clean her room a bit. As she moved around her room, straightening up pillows and picking up some clothes, her thoughts inevitably drifted back to the previous night. She thought about how comfortable she was with Billie without it being weird. Maybe they could be good friends after all- she thought.

----------

Omg true blue is getting released wth ???? I'm not ready for tomorrowwwww (I hope something happens on the 4th otherwise I'll kill myself lol)