Chapter 2: Nobody Likes A Cheater

Niall's POV 

__________________

I hope she didn't find the note. It must've fallen out of my pocket when I went back inside, great. She'll know. I've loved her since day one, and I don't think I'll ever stop. She's beautiful. I remember our first kiss, how I just couldn't stop myself from it, I just couldn't resist the urge. She thought it was on accident, but I just did it. It was stupid, I should've poured my heart out to her, but she was going to leave anyway, and she might find a guy that she thought was better. She dated a boy named Ethan for a short period of time, but they broke up in less than a month. She also dated a couple more boys, but none long-term. Today we were going swimming in the pool in my backyard. She showed up in the after noon, wearing a bikini. "Whoa.." I said, under my breath.

"What did you say?" She asked, confused. I snap back into reality, looking into her bright blue eyes.

"N-nothing. Lets go!" I motion for her to jump on my back.

"Niall, I am not jumping on your back."

"C'mon! Don't be a party-pooper!" She sighs, and jumps on my back. I run and jump into the pool, getting water everywhere. I shake my hair out, catching Bella staring at me. We stare at each other for awhile, and then she comes up behind me and dunks me under the water. "What was that for?" I say gasping for air, laughing. We play on, splashing each other and laughing so hard it hurts. We take a break, laying on our beach towels in the grass.

"What do you wanna do now?" Bella asks.

"Wanna go out for lunch?" I say. I'm always hungry.

"Where to?"

"Subway. Sound good?"

"Sounds good. I'll pick you up at two." We part ways, and I go to take a shower. After I'm done I look in the mirror. The only thing I like is my eyes. I'm not happy with myself. Girls like me, but it's only because I try to be nice to them. I remember what Bella said that night, did she really mean it? Did she really think I was beautiful? I try and forget, I'm sure she didn't mean it that way.

****************

I show up at Bella's house, and she's dressed in a yellow and pink tank top, with pink shorts and a yellow ribbon holing her curly dark brown hair in a half-ponytail. She looked amazing.

"You ready to go Nialler?" She asked, noticing that I was staring.

"Sure! Lets go, I'm hungry!" I walked her out to my car and opened the passenger door for her. She blushed and got in the car quickly. Her phone vibrates, and she texts back with a smile.

"Who are you texting Belle?" She giggles more and looks up at me with that adorable smile of hers.

"My boyfriend, Aiden!" My heart shatters.

Bella's POV 

________________

Me and Aiden have been dating since a month before I left the states. He's amazing. He's always complimenting me. We are trying a long-distance relationship, and it's been working great so far. Niall's eyes go cold and he doesn't talk the whole way there. I don't know what's wrong. "Yay! We're here!" I say as we park in the lot at Nando's. Niall is still silent, and he won't look at me. We find a booth at the back, and Niall picks up the menu. The waitress walks over to us.

"What would you two like to order?" Niall orders his food, and then I order mine. The waitress comes back to our table with drinks, and she trips and spills mine on me. I look up at her surprised. "I-I'm so sorry ma'am. I'll get you another one!" The waitress looks on the verge of crying. A new one comes back with my drink, her eyes not leaving Niall. She looks at me and then whispers into my ear.

"He's a keeper." I look up at Niall and we both blush, trying to explain to the waitress.

"We're not dating..." I say. She laughs and walks away, getting our food. She sets it down on the table, and walks off while we sit in awkward silence. I have to tell him. "Niall.. I have to tell you something.." He looks up with me with his bright, shining blue eyes.

"What?"

"My boyfriend, Aiden, is visiting next week." Niall chokes on his food.

Niall's POV 

___________________

Oh great. First she has a boyfriend, and now he's visiting Ireland?! I'm sick of this Aiden guy. I don't even know him! I wish I could tell her how I feel. Now I don't have a chance. I don't talk for the rest of the meal, or the ride home. I'm ticked off. Belle stares at me the whole time, wondering what's wrong. How does she not see it?! I love her! But now she doesn't love me back. Great. Just great. I can't wait to meet him, he's in for a real treat...

Belle's POV 

___________________

*That night*

Tonight, Niall was over at my place. I was going to the bathroom, when I got a Skype call from Aiden. Niall's eyes got cold again, and he walked out to the kitchen.

"Hey babe." Aiden says as he flips his hair.

"Hey A, how's America?"

"Good, the same as you left it. How's Ireland?"

"Awesome, I've really missed it."

"Stay away from those Irish boys, I know they're tempting.."

"I HEARD THAT!" Niall yelled as he passed in the hallway. I laughed. He's so cute.

"Who was that?" Aiden asks, his expression drops.

"That was just my friend, Niall, you'd like him!" Aiden gets angry and mumbles something under his breath. "Hey, I have to go to the bathroom, be right back!" Aiden nods and I run quick into the bathroom.

Niall's POV 

___________________

I'm sitting on the couch watching the Telly, when I remember I left my phone in Belle's room. I get up, and when I get there, the room is empty. Belle must be in the bathroom. Aiden is still on the computer screen, talking to what sounds like a girl.

"Aiden, what are you doing?" The girls voice asks.

"Nothing, baby." He says nervously.

"Come back to bed!"

"After I'm done doing..... Work."

My eye go wide and I run out of the bedroom. Belle's boyfriend is cheating on her.

A/N:

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter!its token me awhile to update, I've been busy! I get back to school on Tuesday, so you know what that means, less updates:( I'm sorry! I wish I could just write all day! So, did you hear management deleted the diaries?! I'm so mad! Anyways, thanks for reading, I'll try to update as soon as I Can,

-Maddy:)Xx