Chapter 16: Make It Count

Bella´s POV

                                                       ____________________________

          I woke up to the sounds of the several beeping machines connected to me. Niall is sitting on the chair directly across from my bed. His head is in his hands and his eyes are puffy from crying. 

          ¨Niall?¨ He looks up.

           ¨You´re awake!¨

           ¨What happened?¨

           ¨You passed out, Princess.¨ The same doctor that gave me the news walks into the room. 

          ¨It looks like you´re going to be staying for awhile, Bella.¨ She whispers something into Niall´s ear and he has to leave the room.

                                                                       Niall´s POV

                                                   ___________________________

          The news struck me like lightning. 

          ¨Mr. Horan, she doesn´t have very long.¨

          ¨What should I do?¨ I manage to croak out. 

          ¨Make it count.¨ the doctor gives a slight smile and walks away.

                                                              *****************************

           ¨Happy Birthday Princes!!!¨ I yell, barging into her hospital room with a cake and party baloons. Belle giggles and pulls me into a hug. I give her a peice of cake, and save plenty to myself. ¨Now it´s time to have some fun...¨ I set her into her wheelchair, and race her down the hallways, recieving several laughs from the nurses and doctors. All of them know that she may not make it, so they don´t stop us. We spend the day goofing off and making it count before it´s too late. They haven´t told Belle, but she knows. She didn´t cry, she was in too much shock to do anything about it. We can´t do much. We just have to make it count. I can´t imagine life without her. I don´t know if I´ll make it either. 

A/N: Heyyyy it´s Maddy! I haven´t written an author´s note in awhile, so here it is! If you want a dedication, just comment on one of my chapters. Thanks;)

-Maddy:)Xx