Chapter 15: Dancing

Bella's POV

                                                            _______________________

           Flowers and candles are on all of the glass tables. We are seated out in a yard area, with lanterns and lights strown throughout the trees. There is a dance floor set out in the center. soft music is playing, couples holding each other in their arms. 

                 "Wow, this is pretty fancy. Don't you think? How can you ever afford this?" I ask.

                "Don't worry about that, it's all on me. Enjoy!" We get seated at one of the tables, a menu being set before us. 

                "It all sounds so good!"  I settle on the pasta, and the waitor takes our orders. "It's so beautiful ..." I say, looking up at the stars. 

                "It is..." we eat in silence as the music plays, the lights illuminating the night. When I finish my food, Niall stands up and takes my hand. "Let's dance!" We bust out our best dance moves, laughing the whole time. I trip and bruise my knee. "Belle, are you okay?"

                "I'm fine, it's fine." 

                "Are you sure? I can go get somebody-"

                "Niall, let's just dance. I don't want to ruin this for you.."

                "How could you ruin this for me? This is about you. About us. I'm not going home without you." A slow song comes on, and he puts his hands on my waist, as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

                 "You know I'd fall apart without you,

                 I don't know how you do what you do

                 Cuz everything that don't make sense about me, makes sense when I'm with you

                Everything that's green, girl I need you

               But it's more than one and one makes two

              put aside the math and the logic, you gotta know you want me to

                 Cuz I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, 

               I wanna make you feel wanted

                I wanna call you mine, 

                I wanna hold your hand forever,

               And never let you forget it

             Baby I, I wanna make you feel wanted."

              The song goes on, and a tear escapes my eye. 

             "What's wrong?"

            "What if I never get to do this with you again?"

            "Belle, we went over this, I won't let that happen. Period." 

            ¨Niall!¨ I scream. The world turns to black.