Chapter 4: Falling

Niall's POV

                                                               ________________

              Bella didn't seem as broken up as I thought she would be. We sat in the tree house for hours, in each other's arms. I wanted to tell her so badly. Whenever she looks at me I bite my lip so I can't kiss her. If she found the note, she knows how I feel. So someday, just someday maybe she'll feel the same. The worst part of liking someone is when you decide to let go, and they finally catch on. Someday, someone will walk into your life and you'll finally know why it never worked with anyone else. That's what it's like with her. I've never fallen so hard. Bella's finally fallen asleep on my lap, and I'm playing with her hair. I watch her chest  rise and fall. "I just want it to stay like this forever. And even that doesn't seem long enough." Bella moves her head and sits up.

            "What did you say Niall?"

          "Nothing. Shhh, go to sleep princess." she lays back down and I continue to play with her hair, singing her to sleep.

                                                                      Bella's POV

                                                          ____________________

          I've finally decided that I want to be with him. He's just so adorable. I want to kiss him like I did in the tree house before I moved. I want to be more than just best friends. I love Niall. I love his teeth. And his hair. And his smile. I love everything him. I love Niall James Horan 'till the stars stop shining.

A/N: sorry this was so short. I just wanted it to be a kinda cute chapter. I think you know what happens next;)