Chapter 10: Please Never Change

Third person's POV

                                                              ______________________________

                                                                              November 13, 2007

          "Niall, you don't have to do this!" a twelve-year-old Bella says. 

           "I don't like my hair though! It will look good blonde!" Bella rolls her eyes. 

           "It will look good either way. Come on, Niall! Don't do it!" Niall lets out a deep breath. 

             "I'm doing it."

            "Fine, whatever. Go ahead." 

             "I will!" Niall dyes his hair blonde, happy with what he sees. "Don't I look better?" Bella looks almost angry. 

            "Niall, you're perfect! Don't you see that?! Don't ever change. Ever. I love you for who you are. Blonde or brunette." Niall blushes, embarrassed.

           "T-Thanks Belle... I didn't know you felt that way...." Bella smiles and pecks Niall on the cheek. She takes his hand.

          "C'mon. Let's go watch football." They go out to the living room and take a seat on the old ratty couch. About mid-game, Niall catches Bella staring at him. "Please don't ever change Niall...." she says in a whisper.

A/N: Heyyy guys! How ya doin? I'm going to continue with this flashback thing, I kinda like it. Thanks for all the reads! Almost 100! That's insane! Thank you so much, I hope you like it! There's a lot more to come;)

-Maddy:)Xx