Chapter 13: How Easily Everything Can Change

Niall's POV

                                                         ____________________________

           It's amazing how three words can change your life completely, as it did for me. In a text, over the phone, online, or in person. They all have the same affect. It's amazing how words can peice you back together, but they can also break you. It hurts to see my beautiful princess become a victim. It's as if our whole friendship flashes before my eyes, and I realize that it could be cut short. When we get the news, Belle lets out a whimper and jumps into my arms, I'm in too much shock to cry. I let it sink in and I try to calm her down. The nurse walks out, a lone tear falling down her face. "Shhhh. It's ok Belle, we'll get through this. One step at a time, don't worry, princess. I'm here. I'll always be here, shhh." I stroke her hair. Another doctor walks in with a clip board, oblivious to the situation.

          "We'll start with treatments soon. You'll have to shave your hair off. We can do it, or you can do it yourself. I'll leave you two alone." the doctor makes his way out of the small room. 

          "I have to shave my hair off..."

           "We'll do it. Don't worry." We hold each other, and eventually go home.

                                                                                 ***********

           ¨Are you sure you can do this?¨ Bella asked. She was sitting in a chair, stroking her hair that she knew she wouldn´t have for very long. 

              ¨Absolutely. Remember that time I died my hair? I´m a professional.¨ she giggles.

                ¨I still can´t believe you did that. I liked your brown hair. It was cute!¨ I fire up the razor and start at the nape of her neck. She flinches, but at the end, I think I did a decent job. 

                 ¨How did I do?¨ 

                   ¨Not too bad.¨ She says as she looks in the mirror. She runs her hand over her head a few times, taking it in. 

A/N: Hey guys! What do you think? Thanks for reading! Almost 140 reads! Let´s aim for 150- 200 this time. That would be great! Thanks!

-Maddy:)Xx