Chapter 18: If You Love Something You Have To Let It Go

Niall´s POV

                                                           ________________________

           As the days go by, things get worse. Bella has lost weight, and she can´t walk or move around. We don´t speak of it. Bella knows that she only has a certain amount of time. One day, a call took me by surprise.

           "Hello?" I ask the voice on the other line is familiar. It's the nurse that takes care of Bella. 

            "Hello, this is Dr. Beckart, we might have an option that could save Bella." I drop the plate of food I was holding, hearing the glass shatter on the ground.

          "Go on."

           "There is a surgery that could get rid of the cancer completely. There are some risks. Does Bella have any family?"

           "Bella's mother died almost a month ago. She lives with us. My mother and father are gone. I'm here."

             "Mr. Horan, the risks are pretty high. If the surgery goes wrong, she could die, or she could have life complications. We haven't had one go wrong yet."

               "Let's do it."

                                                                           Bella's POV

                                                      _____________________________

                We have only ten minutes before my surgery. Niall is sitting next to me, waiting for them to kick him out as we say our final goodbyes. 

                 "Niall?"

                 "Yes?" I take the ring off of my finger, enclosing his hand around it. 

                "If I don't make it, you can always have a peice of me." I enclose his hand around the beautiful ring. A tear escapes my eye and we pull in for one last kiss. 

                       "I love you." Niall says through tears. 

                 "Mr. Horan, I'm afraid we'll have to make you leave. It's time." Niall nods his head and turns to leave the room. I bearly choke out the next words.

                  "Till the stars stop shining..." a needle is sent through my arms and I'm put into darkness.

A/N: Ugh I hate to say it, but it's almost the end!  I loved writing for you guys, thanks so much:)

-Maddy:)Xx