Chapter 6: Some Things Never Change

Bella´s POV

                                                          _____________________

      Ever since the date, I've never stopped dreaming about Niall. He's just something you can never forget about, and the littlest things remind me of him.  Especially the ring. Today we were going to the movies, and then out to eat. Just something simple, since we were both bored out of our minds. I don't really know if he meant this as a date or not, but he still hasn't asked to be my boyfriend. Not that I was expecting him to. It's just, you don't kiss a girl and tell her you love her and she's still not your girlfriend. That's just weird. I was going into the theater, Niall was nowhere to be seen. I take a seat anyway, hoping that he comes soon. The commercials start, and Niall is still not there. Did he ditch me? But he said he loved me. You can't just ditch someone after you say that kind of thing, but of coarse that's what Aiden did, so I should be used to that by now. The commercials get interrupted and the screen goes black. "Bella, will you be my girlfriend?" flashes up on the screen, and Niall stands behind me with a boquet of roses. 

                                                                      Niall's POV

                                                     _______________________

      A tear rolls down Belle's cheek "Y-yes! Of coarse I will!" I pull her into a kiss, and we sit down and watch the movie, with Bella in my arms. Just the way I liked it.    

                                                                      Bella's POV                                                              

                                                     ________________________

                                                                ***Flashback***

          "Do you promise we'll be best friends forever?" asked a ten-year-old Niall. 

         "Best friends forever, no matter what, I promise. You can't break a promise, Nialler." Niall takes my hand and we run back into our tent and turn on our flashlights. The night becomes silent. 

       "What if we become more than friends Belle?" he looks up at me with a worried glance.

       "You'd make a wonderful boyfriend, Niall."

       "You really think so?"

         "I know so." we smile and hide under the covers and turn the lights off.

                                                                     ***end***

A/N: sorry, it was short and sweet:) Thank you guys so much! I love you all! A special thanks to @karlee_ruf and @StrawberryHeart24 and also @jbear28 you guys are awesome and the bestest friends ever and ever:) Thanks guys!